Payback(Starkbucks)

*Warning Pregnancy inflation*
______________________________________

*Third Person*
S

teve and Bucky have been tired of Tony's bullshit and him acting like a child,so they had Bruce make this drink for them to get a little payback on him. So they just left in in the fridge with Steve's name on it knowing Tony would take it anyway. They just had to wait and see as they were in the living room watching tv for awhile. Tony soon went to the kitchen after a workout then seen 'Steve's' drink not caring as he opened it and started drinking. He then slowly started feeling weird but shrugged it off as he sat down on the couch between Bucky and Steve. They smirked a little as Tony took a other sip of his drink,"How are you feeling after that workout Stark?"Steve asked him,he shrugged,"Alright,but I swear it feels a little tighter than usual around my stomach."he said let out a small groan as he laid his head back. He rested his hand on his stomach feeling it be a little rounder but not enough to be noticeable,'Maybe I'm just bloated or something.' he thought to himself as he took a other sip of the drink. Tony then noticed his nipples started feeling a little weird too but shrugged it off as he adjusted spreading his legs a bit. Bucky smirked as Tony only looked about two months pregnant now and was still growing. Tony felt his pants slowly get tight around his waist,ass,and even thighs,he sighed softly then looked over at Steve raising a brow seeing him flushed. He picked his head up chugging at least half of the drink down as it was kind of addictive to him now,"What is it Stevie? Why are looking at me like that?"he asked him. Steve flushed more biting his bottom lip gently,"It's nothing,you just look really hot after the gym."he said to him not saying what it actually is. Tony smirked softly,"What are you going to do then Capsical?"he asked but then gasped when his button snapped of his pants and his shirt rode up a bit as his stomach looked like he was about three months pregnant now,"What the fuck?!"he yelled. He flushed deeply looking down,"Wh-what did you guys do to me?!"he said gripping his tummy as it kept growing,"Well,you keep acting like a child so why not have one or maybe a few."Bucky said as Steve got on his knees still flushed as he got between Tony's legs. Tony looked down at him flushing slightly then looked at his own chest as his pecks were more like b going to c cup breasts,"Bet soon you won't be able to see your own cock."Steve said lowly. Tony flushed more,"H-how many will I-I probably have?"he asked but then gasped moaning as Steve started sucking his cock under his now four months pregnant stomach going to five,"Well you drank half the bottle it'll be twins..but if you do the rest probably triplets or quadruplets,which I know you want to Tone."he said getting the bottle forcing it through Tony's lips. Tony couldn't help but drink the rest of it by how addictive it was as he moaned,he panted and moaned more as he felt himself getting close as Steve gave him a blowjob,"O-oh god St-steve~ Steve!~"he moaned out cumming down Steve throat hard with a large load. Steve took it proudly drinking it down as he rubbed his abs that soon softened out as he kept going. Tony probably was seven months pregnant now but only looked like with one so far and his breasts were probably about d's going to dd's,"P-please~ too big~ I-I think this is enough~ fuucckk~"he groaned cumming again. Bucky lifted Tony up ripping his pants off before easing him on his cock,"Think this will make it go faster for you."he said bouncing Tony on his cock. Bucky was right it did,soon enough he looked eight months pregnant with twins,while Bucky fucked him he gasped as he started feeling kicking moaning and whimpering more. He kept cumming down Steve throat that it soon became non-stop and Bucky started cumming into him with huge load making him bigger.

*An hour later*
Tony looked eight months pregnant with quintuplets,but the small part of that was Bucky's cum and there was really quadruplets. He panted heavily whimpering as he rubbed his over fill stomach laying on the couch while Steve sat next to him as his stomach was almost bigger than his from all the cum. Tony looked at them,"Fuck.. you...guys."he panted out as Steve and Bucky chuckled softly.