The Experiment Continues

*Warnings*
*Public,slight blueberry inflation,cross dressing,corsets,lingerie,daddy kink,degrading,and slight rough sex.*
*This is also a continuation of Self Experimenting with Trans Peter Parker and Tony Stark.*
______________________________________
*Third Person*
Peter was kind of nervous for what Tony had planned for him,but he got a text from him that he was taking him out to dinner tonight. He also got another text to check the living room for what he was going to wear tonight. Peter raised a brow going to the living room and seen a few boxes before getting them then brought them to his room. Once he did he opened the boxes blushing as he seen the outfit (Pic Above) along with lingerie that matched the pink tone. He shook his head gently,"Of course these Mr.Stark."he said to himself smiling. Once it came time to get ready Peter put the outfit on,fixed his hair,and put on black heels that were only two inches tall. He went to the lobby seeing Tony in a nice suit then saw Tony go wide eyed,"You look stunning,should wear a corset more~"he said teasing him making Peter blush.

*Peter's P.O.V*
I smiled softly,"Ready to go?"he asked me softly taking my hand,"Yes sir,lead the way."I said to him warmly as we started walking. We got into his car and I looked at him gently,"You driving this time?"I asked jokingly,"Yeah,it's a special dinner."he said to me before he started driving. Once we got to the restaurant we soon got seated in a booth in the back of the restaurant where is was hard for people to see us. I sat across from Tony smiling softly as we got our menus and he ordered some wine smiling warmly. I smiled as we talked a bit then he ordered our food,once our food came there was a lot for mine but I started eating as me and Mr. Stark talked more.
*Third Person*
When their food came Tony smirked to himself as Peter started stuffing his face and got the remote out from his pocket. He put it on blueberry just because why not and set it on the lowest setting so Peter wouldn't notice too fast. He smiled putting it away,"Might want to make some room for dessert back at home kid~"he said playfully in a low tone. Peter blushed but nodded gently,"Yes sir."he said softly as he ate. After a few minutes Tony saw Peter shift in his seat as he could see the corset getting a little tight on him now. It even made it look like he had tits now too slightly,he smiled as he finished his food. Peter soon finished his,"God~ I feel kind of full now~"he groaned rubbing his stomach,"I bet little pig~"Tony teased Peter grinning making him blush at that. Once Tony got the check he paid and was driving them home,"T-Tony,did you use the remote?"Peter asked flushed deeply as it looked like he had b cups. His ass and thighs also looked thicker making the skirt more short,the corset was bulging slightly from his stomach. Tony nodded gently,"Yeah,couldn't really help myself. Don't worry I wouldn't let you grow too much~"he said teasing him as he drove them home. Once they got home Peter looked like he had tits that were d cups while he walked to the elevator tugging his skirt down. He yelped softly as the corset started popping off slowly showing his pudge,when they got to Tony's floor Tony pointed to the couch for Peter to sit. He did so as Tony got himself a drink then came back to Peter,"Are you going to be good for daddy?~"he asked him grinning. Peter nodded gently as Tony smiled,"Get on all fours then~"he said to him. He got on all fours while he looked down at himself seeing his tits were dds and was barely fitting in his dress along with his ass and thighs. He even saw his skin turning blue slowly as his corset finally snapped off,he looked pregnant which made him bite his bottom lip gently. Peter then moaned as Tony eased his cock into his pussy then started pounding into him without warning,"Oh fuck~ Daddy~ Daddy,you're so big~"he moaned out. Tony groaned softly as he kept thrusting into him,"You feel amazing baby~ kind of looking like a cow now~ Could bare fit in the dress now~"he said lowly tugging the dress that barely had any give now. All Peter could do was moan and take it as he kept growing,after a few more thrust he came moaning Tony's name loudly before Tony came in him filling him more. His dress started ripping as his whole body was blue,his tits were e's now and he looked pregnant with quintuplets,his ass couldn't even fit the skirt anymore. Tony stopped the growing before pulling Peter close and let him relax until the effects wared off as he cuddled him.