2

Friday morning

"Yeah it's today, let's go yoongi! It's been so long since the last time we went out" Namjoon whisper shouted inside the library to his friend.

"No Joon, what if someone from school goes and sees me there, I don't want to have problems," yoongi replied in a low whisper while looking around slightly paranoid at the thought of people listening to their conversation.

"Come on man, the place is underrated, and plus it's not like this is the first time we've been there...come on we get to perform this time again, the people love us! We could even perform that song you've been working on." namjoon said in a whining tone trying desperately to convince his friend.

Yoongi is still in the closet and hasn't come out to anyone, not even his best friend hoseok. yoongi came from a wealthy family with strict parents who are extreme homophobes. In fact, his older brother got kicked out of the house at age 16 for coming out as bisexual. His parent did everything in their power to disown their son and make sure he doesn't have any communication with yoongi because they fear that their eldest son might 'ruin' yoongi. This leads to yoongi's parents having high expectations of him, constantly watching his every move.

In order to keep his parent proud and happy yoongi has done everything, his parents have asked him to do such as working hard to get good grades, helping his father in his company while also pursuing a career job he absolutely despises. He's given up his dream of becoming a music professor in order to please his parents and has dated multiple girls growing up, in order to please his mother's dream of one day getting married and having kids with his lovely wife.

Yoongi liked girls, he didn't mind kissing them and having sex with them, he was attracted to them, but the other side of him also found guys attractive. Although yoongi hasn't even come out to himself yet, despite the fact that he's secretly slept with a couple of guys he could never admit he could potentially be bisexual.

"Fine, fuck it. I've been hella stressed lately so why not" yoongi finally replies after a long pause. He feels arms hug him from behind and a small kiss on his cheek.

"Hi, baby what are you doing tonight?" mina replied with a sweet tone while making her way to sit on yoongi's lap.

Mina and yoongi have been dating since the begging of junior year, so it's been like a year of them together, which has led to Mrs. min thinking mina might be "the one" for his son. Yoongi cared deeply for mina, she's really sweet and caring, the perfect girlfriend you could say, but sadly yoongi isn't really in love with her. 

"I'm studying with namjoon, right Joon?" yoongi said while opening his eyes as to say 'help me out'

"Yea, an exam is coming up and we need to study." namjoon said, shifting awkwardly in his seat.

"Aww, but baby we haven't gone on a date in so long, you're always busy." mina said with sadness in her tone.

This made yoongi feel like crap. He wasn't the ideal boyfriend, he hardly went on dates and would most of the time avoid his girlfriend. He decided that from now on he will do his best to keep his lovely girlfriend happy. "You're right baby, I promise will go on a date on Saturday if you're not busy. In fact will spend the whole day together, yeah?" yoongi suggested with a soft tone.

Minas face lid up and she jump off yoongi's lap and hugged him. She thanked him and headed back to her friend's group. Namjoon just rolled his eyes at yoongi in disapproval, he knew yoongi was doing this out of guilt.

---

 Friday night (later that day)

"Jimin hurry up your taking too damn long!" tae yelled from the living room.

The two boys were getting ready to leave for the bar. Tae finished getting ready before Jimin so he's been waiting in the living room for his friend to finish getting ready while he texted jungkook and jin to let them know they are waiting for them.

"alright I'm ready!" Jimin exclaimed as he walked out of his room wearing black tight ripped jeans and a black shirt, with his brown fluffy hair. Tae's jaw dropped noticing how fine his best friend looked.

"Holy fucken shit, park Jimin if you weren't my best friend, my brother from another mother I would fuck the absolute shit out of you right here and right now!" tae said dramatically.

"Gross tae don't say that," Jimin said while dramatically cringing at his best friend's words.

"I'm joking, I'm joking but seriously you look good! Everyone is going to try and get in your pants tonight," tae said in a teasing tone.

A knock at the door was heard, and Jimin made his way to open the door. Jin and jungkook enter their dorm."can I use your guy's bathroom I need to finish my make-up," jin said as he made his way across the room.

"Oh do mine! Also, do Jimin's he'll look 10x hotter!" tae said, excited at the mention of makeup. Jungkook snorted at tae's silly excitement.

"Alright, but let's hurry!" jin said as he began doing the boy's makeup

20 min later the boys were making their way to the cocksuker  while jamming to music. The bar was almost an hour away so it was pretty far from school. There weren't any people from school around there so they always felt safe going there. This was Jimin's 2nd time going to that bar, and he did enjoy the last time he went so he was looking forward to it. The feeling that was previously telling him not to go still lingered inside of him but he ignored it and hoped he wasn't making a mistake.

----

hello, I'm sorry if this is going pretty slow, its just to give a little bg between the characters, next ch it's the encounter between yoonmin!