23

"Why haven't you eaten lunch at our table? why haven't you been showing up to the music club and why the hell do you have hickeys all over your neck?" jimin questioned the older boy who was sitting on the bed as he observed the younger walk back and forth around his room.

"I haven't eaten lunch because she always takes me out to eat. i don't show up to the club because I have work and after work, Hani picks me up and forces me to spend time with her. The hickey...jimin I swear I was asleep..being with her takes too much energy and she sneaked in my bedroom and did it while I slept. I don't even let her hug me nor touch me." yoongi explained. He stood up and stopped the younger one from walking around. "I miss you...i miss you a lot jimin but she...threaten me with my dad's company.." yoongi confessed in hopes of the younger understanding. 

"yoongi....the company is your father's fault..why the hell do you have to pay your father's debt?" jimin asked. "Thats stupid! what about me? I also miss you and it's not fair for me either." jimin replied. "I know baby, it will be over soon-" yoongi tried to comfort the younger but jimin wasn't having it. 

"Until when? if you didn't have the balls to break up with mina, a sweet girl. what makes you think you'll be able to break up with this clingy ass bitch?" Jimin asked while sitting down on his bed. 

yoongi was just silent, he didn't know how to reply to that..jimin wasn't wrong, breaking up with hani would be difficult because this time his parents are highly involved. jimin looked up to see yoongi who was just silently looking down at the floor. 

"im sorry I shouldn't have said that." jimin said while looking down at his hands. "no you're right... the truth is I'm a coward." yoongi replied. "but when you're with me, I feel like I can do anything. even break up with her and tell my parent to fuck off." yoongi said quietly looking down at the floor. 

jimin sighted and side-huged the older. 

"come here, will figure it out, I mean we are adults? aren't we?" jimin said teasingly. yoongi smiled and chuckled quietly. 

"I'm so tired. can I sleep with you tonight?" yoongi asked looking the younger boy straight in the eyes. 

"of course silly, I've missed you." jimin smiled and crawled back to bed, yoongi following after him.

"i love your hair by the way." the older complemented. 

"T-Thank you" jimin mumbled before closing his eyes and drifting off to a deep sleep next to the older boy. Out of the three compliments he had today, yoongis was his favorite. 

---

"so what exactly are you planning to do jimin?" Tae asked from the kitchen counter, eating his breakfast sandwich. 

"I don't know tae, honestly I just hope he 'breaks up' with her, im so tired of this situation." jimin answered honestly. he was getting ready for dance class, it was the weekend but that did not mean jimin would take a break from dance. 

"and what if he doesn't break up with her?" Tae asked, he was staring cautiously at the older boy. 

".....then ill break up with him." jimin said after a long pause. 

"you would?" Tae asked his eyes wide and shocked, he wasn't expecting that response. 

"yes, im tired of being everyone's second choice." Jimin replied. 

"you weren't taemin's..." Tae said as he siped his warm tea.

"right. ill give yoongi a week." jimin announced as he got his bag and started heading for the door. 

"a WEEK?" Tae spat out choking on his tea. 'a week is too soon' tae thought to himself. 

"yeah. if yoongi really wants to be with me then a week should suffice." jimin said as he walked out the door. 

hiiiiii everyone sorry for the wait! college is kicking my ass! thanks for all the reads omg! jimin is not going to take any bs anymore...