11

It's the next day and it's currently lunchtime. Most of the time Jimin and yoongi go out to eat during lunch, of course, yoongi is always the one to pay, he lowkey enjoys spoiling the younger boy so he always insists on 'lunch is on me' But when they don't go out and eat they just stay in school with the other boys. 

"yah, Park Jimin! what should we eat today?" yoongi asked as he made his way to sit down next to him. he slowly caressed Jimin's thighs under the table as Jimin was working on some worksheets. 

"uhh, could you decide today? I'm kind of busy at the moment Hyung" Jimin replied as he didn't even bother to look up from his homework. yoongi nodded his head, taking aback at the younger's reaction, he would normally tease the older back or get excited to see him. 

"Minnie! look what I brought you!" Taemin exclaimed as he made his way to the table. he sat down next to jimin. yoongi looked at Taemin slightly annoyed at the fact that he was so loud, he grabbed his phone and began scrolling through insta ignoring the two but also hearing attentively. 

"oh my god, Taemin thank you! but didn't you have work today?" Jimin asked as he quickly ate a fray from the brown paper bag. 

"yeah but I'm on break so I came to spend it with my baby" Taemin grabbed Jimin's chin gently and then gave him a small little kiss. yoongi looked up and his jaw dropped to the floor at the sight, he quickly composed himself and continued scrolling through his feed pretending to be really interested in his phone. 

"no way! Taemin, Jimin, are you guys back together?" Taehyung asked as he and jungkook made their way to sit down across from the young couple. yoongi's ear pricked up, hearing the question that already made him slightly irritated. 

"Duh, of course, they were going to get back together! These two were inseparable back in the day don't you guys remember?" jin exclaimed as he sat down with namjoon. 

"Yeah we did, I asked him out yesterday and he said yes." Taemin announced with a wide smile. "god I'm the luckiest man alive," he bragged once more as he hugged jimin. The younger boy just smiled at his friends and at his boyfriend. Yoongi heard enough, he got up and left without saying a word. Nobody paid attention except for Jimin who looked in yoongi's direction sighing heavily. 

"wow that's great news, I'm glad to hear that.  you both seem happy!" hoseok said genuinely, although hoseok hated the sight of Jimin and yoongi together Jimin was still his friend and he cared for him deeply. 

---

"yoong-" Jimin stopped as he heard yoongi playing the piano while also rapping. Jimin's been looking for the older one since lunchtime but he couldn't find him anywhere. He didn't owe any explanation to the older but he still wanted to talk to him about what happened earlier. 

yoongi stopped playing the piano. "I know you're there what's up?" he asked in his monotone voice. 

"yoongi, I just wanted to let you know that... Taemin and I are dating again.." Jimin didn't know how to tell yoongi. 

"I know, I heard you guys talking about it in lunch" he turned his attention to the younger boy, who was playing with his long sleeves. 

"Jimin I've been thinking about it, and I'm happy for you..you deserve to be happy as well so let's stop doing the random hook-ups. we both have partners now who don't deserve what we are doing to them." yoongi spoke while looking blankly at the floor. "it was fun while it last it but it's time to move on and go on with our lives. you know like pretend it never happened." yoongi said while returning his gaze at Jimin. 

Jimin was feeling slightly hurt at what yoongi was saying. In a way he felt used by the older, how could he say those words so easily, how does he want jimin to act like it never happen? These past months they've gotten to know each other pretty well. But maybe Jimin was overreacting. it's only been about 3 months..what's the damage?

"alright Hyung as you wish," Jimin replied while smiling at the older. with that, he turned on his heels and headed to the door. 

"bye  jimin" 

---

3 weeks later 

In these past weeks, both boys have had several wet dreams about one another. They still talked to each other but they tried to keep a distance...that was driving both of them insane, they missed each other's touch. 

It was the day of the dance competition and Jimin was up next. All of jimin's friends were there supporting him, of course, that includes his boyfriend Taemin as well as Mina and Yoongi. it was Jimin's turn to hop on stage. The audience cheered happily and jimins friends also cheered for him too. 

"That's my baby!!" Taemin screamed at the top of his lungs. yoongi looked at him, envying how he could so easily scream to the world he had a boyfriend and not just any boyfriend, he had Park Jimin as his boyfriend. yoongi expression darkens as he sighs heavily with a small ache in his heart. 

"common on baby let's cheer for Jimin!" mina suggested with a bright smile. yoongi looked at her and smiled. he got up from his seat taking a deep breath. 

"go park Jimin!" yoongi screamed above the crowd catching the younger'ss attention. Jimin looked up at the audience as he spotted yoongi who was smiling widely showing his gummy smile that made jimin's knees go weak. yoongi noticed the younger one noticing him and couldn't help but feel happy inside. no one else had that effect on him, it was crazy the amount of power jimin had over the older's mood. 

As fast as the competition started, it quickly ended. Jimin won 2nd place as soon as he was headed off stage his boyfriend brought him roses, sadly Jimin was allergic to roses so Taemin had to keep them. All his friends were hugging him telling him congratulations. 

"here you go park, congratulations," yoongi said as he gave the younger boy sunflowers. He knew jimin adored sunflowers and wasn't allergic to them so he was excited to give him the flowers. 

"oh my, thank you hyung!" Jimin thanked, super excited, and happy to receive flowers. 

"jimin you did amazing up there, I knew those earrings would look good on you!" Mina said excitedly while smiling at Jimin. 

"Thanks, mina" jimin said with a sweet smile. 

"Well,jimin let's go." Taemin said with an annoyed tone while grabbing the younger's arm a bit harshly. He was mad at the fact that jimin didn't accept his roses yet accepted yoongis. Not only that but the fact that jimin reacted at yoongi's cheering instead of his also made him upset.

Taemin practically dragged the younger by the arm into his car. Yoongi noticed and wanted to say something, but maybe it was just him seeing things so he decided to not intervene. 

--

ooof so next ch will get a bit of bg on jimin's and Taemins relationship... 

please vote and comment! don't be a ghostie :,)