24

jimin had been practicing for an hour and a half, he finally took a break in order to drink some cold water. he sat down and took out his phone in order to go on social media for a small break. As he was looking at some of his friend's stories, he came across one of his classmate's stories who had shared a picture of hani. 

jimin hesitantly clicked on the post and went to hanis profile. there he saw a bunch of pictures of her with yoongi, the most recent one was of her sitting on yoongi's lap, yoongi was grabbing her by the waist. they were both laughing and you could see yoongi hickeys. jimin clenched his jaw and zoomed in on the picture where you could see a small hickey on hanis collarbone close to where her neck connects. 

jimin stopped breathing for a little. 'this can't be...it has to be fake.' jimin thought as he kept staring at the picture. he didn't realize he was crying until he heard someone walking into the dance room. 

"woah jimin are you okay?" Taemin asked as he rushed over to jimin. 

"y-yeah, im fine." jimin sniffed and cleaned his tears. "what are you doing here? It's a weekend" jimin asked kindly, trying to change the subject. 

"oh im moving into the dorms. I know, weird, but im also kind of a student here so yeah.." Taemin explained. 

"oh are you moving right now?" jimin asked as he began packing his bag. 

"yeah i just need to unpack at my dorm." Taemin replied. 

"oh i can help!" jimin said smiling brightly pulling at Taemins heartstrings. 

---

"here you go, will that be all?" the waiters said. 

"yes thank you." Taemin replied. he brought jimin to the old cafe where he had asked the younger one out. he brought him here as thanks for helping him unpack. he hates unpacking. 

"so i don't mean to prey or anything, but i can tell something is bothering you. And i have a feeling it may be Min....again." Taemin said as he played with his straw. 

"yeah. we already cleared up the issue about the hickey but, i came across something that is making me question him, and the truth." jimin said looking down at his coffee.

"what happen?" Taemin asked as he took a sip of his cold drink. 

"do you think this hickey is real?" jimin showed taemin the picture hani had posted. 

"well, it looks kind of real, but you never know it could be fake. have you asked him about it?" taemin asked concerned. the hickey did look real it didn't look fake. 

"no i haven't but look at the date. this was posted Friday night. the night we talked things out. he would have mentioned it." jimin said a little more desperate. "i told tae i would give him a week to break up with hani and to settle things with his parents. if he doesn't ill break up with him. "

"woah.. that's a good decision jiminie, im proud of you for putting yourself first," Taemin said while smiling and then smirking to himself. 

--

calling....

didn't pick up.. leave a voice message.

"yoongi this is me jimin. listen we need to talk. again."

---

what 2 updates, yesss in celebration for the new readers! <33