20

"guys you don't understand! she's creepy...like this whole thing was her plan." The seven boys were in yoongi's dorm talking about what happened two days ago. Its Monday afternoon and yoongi spent his weekend with his parents as they insisted to have him stay over. 

"I still don't understand how you couldn't just dodge the kiss on the neck." jimin said with a pout. he was sitting on yoongis lap, as he listen with the rest of the boys to the story. 

"im sorry baby I just didn't see it coming." yoongi replied, giving jimin a soft kiss on his chubby cheeks. 

"so like what's going to happen? are you guys dating now?" namjoon asked from across the couple. yoongi sighted, he wasn't sure himself. "im guessing? we are?...for know I just want my parents to think that..and then maybe once my dad's company is doing well again ill break up with her." yoongi said while scratching his neck. 

"that sounds like a good plan for now" jin cheered, he was trying to lighten the mood. 

Hoseoks phone goes off and everyone turns to see him. "oh it's mina," he announced with a fond smile and slight blushing. with that, said he walked to his room for some privacy. 

"mina?" yoongi asked. "yeah! the've been spending so much time together lately! i feel like there is something going on between them" Tae replied with a smirk on his face. 

'that good, mina deserves to be happy.' yoongi and jimin both thought at the same time. They looked at each other and they were both smiling softly, like they knew they shared the same thought. 

a knock at the door was heard, and jimin made his way to go open it given that he was closer to the door. They knocked again, and again the knocking sounded a little desperate. "coming" jimin said as he made his way to open the door a little faster. his jaw dropped. 

"hi, uh is this min yoongis dorm?" Hani asked. she was wearing a short skirt with a crop top, her hair was wavey, and she had gotten bangs. she was chewing gum very loudly making jimin cringe. You could definitely smell her expensive perfume. 'this bitch probably poured the whole bottle on herself.' jimin thought as he felt his eyes and nose burn a little at the strong smell of perfume.

"yeah this is it-" jimin was interrupted by Hani moving past him slightly pushing him. she made her way inside and you could her high heels clicking on the floor. jimin just rolled his eyes and closed the door. "jimin who is it?"yoongi asked from where he was sitting manspread on the couch. The other boys were just looking in the direction of the door. 

"oh yoongi! guess what? i just moved into the dorms!" she quickly made her way to the small couch that yoongi was sitting on and sat down on yoongi's thighs, purposely making sure her ass was on yoongis crotch pretending to adjust herself. "now we will see each other every day!" she said excitedly. Jimin saw everything and clicked his tongue in annoyance he went and sat down next to Tae and jungkook on the bean bags. Tae patted jimins back for comfort. 

"how did you know this was my dorm?" yoongi asked while slightly moving from under her. he got up from the couch and went to sit next to jin and namjoon. "that's not important! oh are these your friends?" Hani asked while crossing her legs. 

"yeah.." yoongi scratched his neck looking at jimin nervously, who was just scrolling through his phone pretending not to care. "well what are you waiting for? introduce me!" she demanded. yoongi mentally rolled his eyes. "actually ill just do it myself. Hi guys excuse me for the intrusion! im Lee Hani and im yoongis girlfriend and potentially future wife!" she said with a big smile, you could tell it was fake, but no one said anything. Everyone just blured it out a 'nice to meet you' 

"oh look at the time, I have to go to my class, well ill see you around darling!" Hani walked up to yoongi and grabbed his face, forcing a kiss on yoongi. jimin just froze from his seat and sighed. he hated the sight of yoongi with someone else. He doesn't want to go through this again. 

--

It's been a couple of weeks since Hani entered jimin and yoongi's lives and it's been hell. It's like when yoongi was dating mina except mina was actually cool and not a bitch like lee hani. jimin realized that hani does not stand being close to jimin which makes the younger glad because he can't stand to be close to her either. 

"jimin! look at this one!" Mina exclaimed showing jimin some cute stockings she had found. 

mina called jimin to hang out, she wasn't the type to hold grudges or have hard feelings on people so obviously, she still wanted to keep her friendship with the younger. She wanted to catch up with jimin, just a lot has happened these past weeks. She heard from hoseok that yoongi and a girl named Hani started dating so she was curious and wanted to check up on jimin. 

"it's really cute and sexy! i bet it will look good on you" Mina replied because she noticed jimin was not really paying too much attention. Mina sighed. 

"jimin are you hungry? lunch is on me." Mina demanded, she grabbed the younger's hand and left the mall. 

20 min later. 

Jimin and Mina were making their way back to the dorm, mina ended up buying two pairs of cute stockings and lingering, one for jimin and one for her. They also stopped to buy some take-out and headed back home, she also bought some hair products like bleach and orange hair dye, and purple hair dye. Jimin had no idea for what reason she insisted to buy all that but he didn't question the petite girl. 

"Alright so go ahead, spill the tea! what's going on?" mina asked intrigued as they were eating panda express sitting on mina's bed. Jimin hesitated to tell mina, he figured she probably was still heartbroken about yoongi. 

"are you sure you want to know?... i mean aren't you still hurt about giving up on yoongi?" jimin asked carefully. 

"well, to be honest, it did hurt at first but I'm kind of over it..because i know he is in good hands, and with a really pretty boy so that helps the pain a little," mina teased. "no I'm kidding I'm kind of getting over it, plus I'm happy you guys are together...and well I'm kind of seeing someone." mina said with a light blush, putting a strain of hair behind her ear. 

"oh, could that someone be hobi-hyung?" jimin questioned with a smirk and wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "wait is that why you bought the lingering??" Jimin asked dramatically coming to a realization. 

"shut up!" Mina said turning red and throwing one of her plushies at the younger. "no wayy! I'm so happy for you guys!" jimin said with a soft and genuine smile. "Thanks, jiminie but now please tell me what's going on with you guys" mina pleaded. 

"alright, so.."

Thank you so much for reading! and hello and welcome new readers C:

please vote and comment <33