7

The two boys stand in the living room, both of them looking straight at each other not daring to look away. Yoongi clenched his jaw, he couldn't believe his best friend was into guys as well and never told him, and to top it all off not just any guy, the same guy who he couldn't stop thinking about for the past week. The same guy who had created a small little soft spot of hope in his heart. Of course, yoongi wasn't in love with Jimin or anything of that sort, at first he thought it was only lust and desire, but then Jimin turned out to be a really cool person who yoongi was slowly starting to consider a good friend.

Yoongi has been played by his mother multiple times before, she tends to send people who try to sabotage her son, in order to see if she's done well raising him. An example of this was back in his freshman year of high school when his older brother had gotten kicked out of the house, yoongi got lonely without his brother and he had a neighbor who would go over to yoongi's house very often, they would chill at yoongi's treehouse all the time. One day while playing around they kissed and Yoongi confest to his friend that sometimes he found guys attractive. The next day the neighbor didn't show up to yoongi's treehouse, instead, it was his mom who slapped the living crap out of him and gave him an hour lecture on why kissing other boys is a nasty sin and how he will burn in hell if he didn't pray for forgiveness. The neighbor didn't tell yoongi's mother the whole truth, he just told her about the kiss and how yoongi didn't do anything to stop him.

Ever since that day, she is always buying people who yoongi would least expect in order to snitch on him. It is mainly to see if he does drugs or would use money irresponsibly. However, he wouldn't be surprised if this was another setup made by his lovely mother. Yoongi knew he had to cut ties with jimin right now before word gets out and eventually makes its way to his mother, about him sleeping with guys, or going to a gay bar.

Yoongi clenches his fists and finally masters the courage to speak up.

"Listen you fucken faggot, I want you to stay away from my friend Hoseok. Don't you even think of getting near him if you know what's good for you'' Yoongi orders with a serious face, taking a step forward to get closer to Jimin. The younger was taken aback But wasn't going to back off that easily. 

"First of all back the fuck off yoongi, you're no one to be talking to me in that tone. Second of all, hoseok is a grown-ass man who can decide for himself if he wants me close to him or not. Lastly what the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you acting that way, calling me slurs and acting as if you weren't at a gay bar a couple of days ago stroking my dick?" Jimin shoots back, also getting closer to yoongi. Jimin was getting annoyed by the older's nonsense, this whole situation was confusing.

"You're right, Hoseok is old enough to make his own decisions, but if it is going to affect me in a negative way then I have a right to ask him to not see you anymore. Going to the bar was part of a bet, I lost and I had to sleep with someone from there. You happened to be there, all it took was to buy you some drinks and McDonalds in order for you to spread your fucken legs like a whore." Yoongi spat harshly, getting closer to Jimin looking down at him with an arrogant smile on his face. "You're too easy park Jimin" yoongi's voice got slightly deeper, sending chills down jimin's spine.

Jimin frowned his eyebrows. He couldn't believe this was the same boy he has been texting the last couple of days. This Yoongi was a complete jerk and every nice thought that ever crossed jimin's mind about the older was out the window. "Are you stupid? Do you really expect me to believe this poor act of a 'straight man' you are putting up right now? Hello, is there anything but air in this giant-ass head of yours?" Jimin said, poking harshly at Yoong's head.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist tightly. "It's up to you if you want to believe me or not sweetheart. I already told you and that's that. If you want to hang out with hoseok do as you please just don't come near me ever again." yoongi responded while letting go of Jimin's small wrist. He turned around and sat down on the couch completely defeated. This whole situation was draining he just didn't know what to do, he was tired of putting up an act.

'This is pointless yoongi, maybe he's not working for your mom' yoongi thought to himself while rubbing his eyes with his pale hands.

Jimin was a very stubborn person so this whole situation didn't make any sense to him. There's no way yoongi was straight, no straight man would fuck another guy the same way yoongi fucked jimin. yoongi was clearly experienced in having sex with another male so the dots didn't connect. Hoseok's words of Yoongi being a homophobe also lingered on his mind making him even more confused. Jimin sat down on the small living room table in front of yoongi. He pulled yoongi's hands away from his face. To make the older boy look at him.

"Listen yoongi, I don't believe anything of what you said, I know you're lying, it's pretty obvious...but I won't out you to hoseok or to anyone if you're still in the closet..it just sucks how you have to treat queer people shitty in order to hide that side of yourself. You could still be in the closet and not treat people badly.." jimin said with a calm tone.

Yoongi's eyes began to tear up..his eyebrows frowned and he looked down at jimin's small hands that still held his. "Help me, Jimin," he pleaded with a crack in his voice. "I don't want to but I can't help it, I know that but I still do it," yoongi confesses while pulling away from his hands and covering his face. He didn't want jimin to see him cry.

"Nothing justifies your actions yoongi, but I'm here for you if you ever need to talk... and about hoseok..I'm still going to hang out with him. He's my friend,  And what we do is none your business." Jimin said while patting Yoongi's head to comfort him.

"I know, I know it's none of my business. I'm just paranoid, my parents are always watching me make sure I don't have bad friends that could potentially 'ruin me' " yoongi said while looking up at Jimin.

"Ruin you?" Jimin asked.

I seriously fear that my chapters are long and boring :C 

please vote and comment! thanks for reading <33