14

"don't go on the date with him please...just stay with me," yoongi whined for the 20th time that morning, the two boys were making breakfast in Jimin's dorm. jimin was mixing the ingredients to make pancakes while yoongi was hugging the younger from behind and also helping mix the ingredients. 

"you know I would love to but I can't do that to Taemin, plus he's still mad about my Instagram post." Jimin said as he picked up the spoon from the mixing bowl and took some with his finger and then licked it, smiling at how sweet it tasted.  yoongi continued hugging the brown-headed boy while placing his face right next to jimin's neck. Jimin petted yoongi's head "it's okay yoonie you can just go with mina and watch a movie or something...you haven't spent any time with her either." jimin said while turning around to look at yoongi. 

it's been a month, and jimin and Taemin got used to making Sunday their thing. Every Sunday night jimin goes out to spend time with his boyfriend. he always tries to spend more time with yoongi, it's gotten to the point where yoongi has started to eat breakfast with jimin every day just to see him before class.

"yeah but i don't want to go with her, i want to go with you." yoongi lead-in and was going for a kiss before tae walked into the kitchen and startled him. he pulled away from jimin panicking slightly and pretending to walk to the sink to wash his hands.

"shit, my bad keep going, guys." Tae walked to the fridge with his sleeping shorts and a big grey shirt, his hair was messy due to him waking up just now. he oped the fridge and poured himself some juice. 

"it's okay yoongi, Tae already knows.." jimin said while patting yoongi's back. yoongi looked at jimin with wide eyes, he cleared his throat and scratched his neck. "you know about.." yoongi couldn't finish his sentence, due to his mouth going completely dry. He was scared and concerned wondering if it was safe for Tae to know about his sexuality and about him and jimin. 

"about you clearly swinging both ways? or that you are in like a secret relationship with jimin? and you guys have been fucking almost every day for months now? yes." Tae stated while moving to the counter to see what they were making. Yoongi was stunned, to say the least. 

"yeah how?" yoongi asked laughing slightly, how is this possible they've been super discrete and careful about this whole situation. 

"i don't know it's obvious I guess? I mean I sleep right next door to jimin, and I've known for a while now, jin and jungkook also realized and well namjoon was the first one to come up with the theory. He also told us that you are still not out, and open about it so don't worry yoongi we won't out you or anything." Tae said while giving yoongi his boxy smile. Yoongi just stands there quiet processing everything. 

"are you guys making pancakes? i want some!" Tae said while taking the spoon and trying some of the mixtures. 

"see, i told you everybody in the group would be okay with you coming out...yoongi who cares what the others think...we accept you and care for you that's all that should matter." jimin smiled at yoongi brightly making yoongi get slightly sentimental, it was like another weight from his shoulder has been lifted. 

The three boys finished their breakfast and continued with the rest of their day. Jimin getting ready to spend time with Taemin and yoongi getting ready to spend time with mina. Like jimin suggested, yoongi took mina to go watch a movie and then they headed to a fancy restaurant to eat some fancy dinner. 

----

"will that be everything?" the waiter asked the young couple. 

"yes, thank you" mina replied excited to be at a fancy restaurant with her lovely and handsome boyfriend. "oh yoongi i love the restaurant you chose! it's so pretty" mina took out her pocket mirror to look at herself and make sure her make-up was in touch. as she was fixing her hair, when she saw a familiar figure at the entrance. She turned her head and saw Jimin.