6

It's been almost a week since jimin and yoongi last saw each other at the bar. Things had gone back to normal, yoongi spend a lot of time with mina whether it be to study or to have sex whenever hoseok wasn't home. He also started applying to jobs in hopes of getting hired so that way he doesn't have to help his father in the company.

Jimin kept focusing on school but also having his late-night booty call's with hoseok. not only did he start going to hoseok's dorm constantly at night but also between classes. Meanly being because Jimin couldn't get the thought of yoongi fucking him, the poor boy was constantly having wet dreams of the older, making him get sexually frustrated.

The two males have been texting each other a lot and have gotten to know each other a little more mainly basic things like favorite color, goals, music taste, they found out that they are pretty compatible with one another, they both have similar goals that involve fine arts. To be completely honest they both couldn't get each other's sinful image of that night out of their heads making both boys yearn for each other. They both found themselves thinking back to that pleasurable night every single day.

Yoongi of course felt guilty whenever he would be having sex with his girlfriend and random images of jimin moaning popped into his mind. He knew what he did was wrong and is constantly beating himself for it. But he can't help it, something about jimin made him feel alive again, he may even dare to say hopefull, It's like Jimin is the last drop of hope he needs in order to escape his awful shitty life.

"It's dangerous to keep talking to him min" yoongi said to his reflection in the mirror obviously referring to jimin. He washed his face and headed out to his class economic class.

-

"Hyung are you sure it's okay to do this here? What if your roommate comes back-" jimin was interrupted by hoseok crushing his lips with Jimin's. The boys were making out in hoseoks living room.

"It's okay he has class right now, he won't come back until noon," hoseok reassures as he carried Jimin and sat him down on the counter while connecting his lips to the younger boy's once more.

-

Yoongi walked into his dorm exhausted from his exam. He finished pretty early thank goodness it was only 50 questions long. He placed his keys on the counter as he made his way into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of apple juice, he opened the bottle and drank a little. The dorm was awfully quiet, hoseok is usually home watching tv or playing on his pc. Stange yoongi thought to himself before he saw a trail of clothes, he followed it and realized it lead to the couch. Yoongi saw hoseok cuddling with someone else under a blanket.

'This might be the girl hoseok has been hooking up with..' yoongi thought to himself. He scratched his neck awkwardly and thought of a way to wake them up without making them uncomfortable.

A knock at the door was heard and yoongi made his way to go open it. Meanwhile, this woke up Jimin and he quickly shook hoseok to wake him up."Hoseok someone is at the door, I think it's your roommate!" Jimin said in a low whisper, he sounded concerned and worried.

"Shit no it's mina!" hoseok said alarmed while quickly putting on his pants and shirt. Jimin did the same quickly before he heard a familiar voice making him freeze in place, that voice was impossible to mistake.

"Aw, baby come in look what I got you!" yoongi exclaimed as he made his way back to the kitchen. Hoping that this would make hoseok and his girl wake up fast and move from the leaving room. The boy was just trying to watch something on Netflix and take a nap before going to a job interview.

"Omg yoongi, thank you, my love," the female voice said as she got a small bag with a huge red bow.

The young couple froze as they saw hoseok and another boy standing in the middle of the living room clearly trying to change into their clothes fast. They both had messy hair and it was obvious what they had been doing.

"Yoongi it's not what it looks like.." hoseok said while looking at yoongi with wide eyes. "It's...we...we were studying and we lost track of time and knocked out..." hoseok couldn't find the words to say. He was about to have a mental breakdown.

Jimin looked at yoongi with a confused expression on his face. Why was hoseok acting paranoid with yoongi? Heck, what was yoongi even doing here? Did he just call that girl baby? Is yoongi his roommate? Wasn't his roommate homophobic? Who the heck is mina? Jimin was lost so many questions popped up in his head.

Yoongi was shocked, to say the least. Hoseok was supposed to be straight. He's known him his whole life, not once did ever mention he liked guys, heck back in middle school and a little bit of high school they used to bully queer couples in the halls during lunchtime together. This didn't make any scene to him.

"Yoongi, please say something.." hoseok said with a shaky voice looking at yoongi.

"How could you?" was all that came out of the older boy's mouth.

"What?" hoseok asked confused, his mouth going dry from the anxiety.

"How could you lie to me? I thought we were friends?" yoongi asked hurt. He was hurting because hoseok never told him anything, yoongi asked hoseok many times when they were little if he would ever date a guy and hoseok would always reply with a disgusted no. Yoongi wanted to come out to hoseok many times growing up but the thought of being rejected for being bi and losing his best friend terrified him. He was afraid of hoseok acting the same way his parents acted with his older brother.

"No yoongi it's not like that!" hoseok was lost in words. He knew yoongi wasn't the type to express much emotion, but deep down he is a softy, so hearing and seeing his best friend hurt, really hurt him too.

"Get out, I don't want to talk to you right now." yoongi replied with a stern voice. He was not going to deal with this right now. He had a job interview to go to after this and didn't want to waste his energy. Hoseok nodded he knew they both needed to cool off and headed out the door. Jimin was going to follow hoseok when he heard yoongi say "not you." in a cold tone. Hoseok turned around automatically in a panic.

"No yoongi, don't do anything to him, this was all me!" hoseok pleaded as he stand in front of Jimin protectively. Hoseok knew that yoongi used to beat up gay couples back in high school, so he feared that he would do something to jimin.

"Don't worry, I just want to talk to him" yoongi replied with a sigh.

Hoseok nodded his head and headed out. Mina looked at yoongi and hugged him from behind. Yoongi turned around and hugged her giving her a kiss on the lips. "I'll call you later darling, I need to go to my next class," she said while giving a concerned smile at jimin "excuse me," she said as she excused herself from the boys and made her way out the door to catch up with hoseok, patting his back in comfort. The two boys were left alone. The atmosphere in the room got cold and uncomfortable for both boys.

"We need to talk," jimin exclaimed his usual flirty tone was long gone.

"We do," yoongi said in his regular monotone voice.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading if you liked it please vote and comment <33 don't be a ghostie pls :,)