28

jimin froze on his spot where he was sitting on his bed. he got up and walked to his mirror to check and see that you can't tell he's been crying. he doesn't want yoongi to look at his weak side. 

'if he doesn't care why should I?' Jimin thought to himself.

 he quickly pulled out a vape and pretended to smoke it. jimin doesn't smoke as a fact this was taes vape and he was so grateful that tae left it in his room in order for him to get away with the excuse as if he's been smoking and not crying. 

he opened the door and walked right past him like he wasn't there, of course bumping slightly and harshly into the older boy's shoulder. we walked to the kitchen got random ingredients and put them into a bag. 

"jimin, look about the other night" yoongi started. 

" yoongi I'm about to go to taemins dorm. I don't have time right now." Jimin said as he got the last ingredient he needed before walking out of the kitchen and making his way to the front door. 

yoongi just nodded and looked down at the counter, before following out the door and making his own way to his dorm. 

---

it was midnight and yoongi was coming back from Hanis dorm. he was very drunk and was having trouble opening his door, he kept missing the key whole. he heard footsteps approach him and a small figure. 

"do you need help with that? you drunk." the voice said disgustingly. 

"jimin! oh my jiminie i missed you." the intoxicated boy said as he went to hug the short boy who had unlocked the door successfully. 

"don't touch me." jimin said in a cold voice, he pushed the older to the wall, of course not hard, it was just so he can support himself with the wall. 

"Anyway, I'm here to give you this." jimin said as he swang a gift bag to the older. 

"Awww you got me something?" yoongi asked excitedly opening the bag, only to find to his disappointment all the things that he had gifted Jimin during their little relationship. shirts and sweaters that were his but jimin had proclaimed as his own. the cologne that he bought jimin, and even a dried-up sunflower that yoongi had given jimin that time he won the dance competition.

"what's this?" the now sober-up boy asked, he frowned his eyebrows and looked really hurt. 

"the things you gifted me when we're together." jimin replied softly, trying to hold his tears. 

"im not stupid i know what this is. Why are you giving them back? i bought and gave this to you keep it." yoongi replied harshly. he was really hurt. 

jimin was silent. he didn't reach for the bag as the older had asked him to. So yoongi reached for his hand and gave the bag back to jimin. 

"keep it. because i still have hope that we might be together in the future-" yoongi got interrupted by the shorter boy who dropped the bag to the floor. 

"just stop yoongi. We won't and you know damn well we won't you don't have the balls." 

with that said the orange-haired boy turned around and walked away. leaving a devastated boy.