astronomy tower

chapter 5

 ^ Slytherin Quidditch team : StartersKeeper - Mulciber (captain)Chasers - Malfoy                   Rosier                   Greyback Beaters - Anvil                  Anvil Seeker - Black

Keeper - Mulciber (captain)
Chasers - Malfoy
                  Rosier
                  Greyback
Beaters - Anvil
                  Anvil
Seeker - Black

It took the girl a while to figure out who was on the team sheet as Slytherins are on a last name basis most of the time , but when she finally registered her name was there she turned to Narcissa who had a very proud look on her face.

"You my friend , are the first girl to get on the Slytherin starting quidditch team!!" she squealed

"You're joking?" Persephone looked at her in confusion , surely their house isn't that sexist.

"I wish I was. This is great , we should have a party to celebrate!" She clapped her hands together in excitement.

"You can throw one if you want but i'm not really up for being the centre of attention" 

Narcissa started to walk away from the team sheet  to see Malfoy , standing outside in the dark , and to congratulate him on making the team once again. Seph simply chuckled at her friend's actions.

"Wow i'm not surprised you're on the team" Seph jumped a little and turned around to face a boy with glasses.

"Well i am . Surprised that is " she responded as an awkward silence came between the two , because despite being friends with many people she has only spoken to James once , that being right now.

"Prongs!!" a voice from down the corridor made the two sigh a breath of relief .

"Oh hey Seph" Remus greeted stood next to a frustrated Sirius.

"Hi Rem-"

"You made the team?" Sirius said turning to face her.

"It appears so"

"Well i'll try not to batter your face too badly , wouldn't want looks like that to get damaged" he finished shooting a wink at James who was giving him a frustrated look

"Where's Peter?"

" Ah well , Prongs here knocked over one of Pete's plants" Sirius said taking a step closer to the girl and whispering "on purpose may i add" then stepped away continuing his story. " And Wormtail decided to blame the whole thing on me because James decided to run away" he finished crossing his arms.

"Potter" Seph started with a disappointed tone shaking her head but with a smile on her face.

"I - You - But - Ugh" he stuttered out storming away from the great hall whilst whispering to himself and running a hand through his hair "That was so embarrassing"

" I didn't know you and James spoke?" Remus inquired turning to face the girl

"We don't actually that's the first time we've spoken" the girl replied a shrug on her shoulders.