skateboarding

chapter 8

The morning after the party , Sirius and Remus were curled up in bed together. The two refused to admit their feelings for each other , claiming that the other wouldn't 'like him back' , watching them drove Persephone insane. They were meant for eachother it was adorable.

She sat up and looked around the room , the boys' dorm was a mix of things.

Peter's section was filled with various plants and sweet wrappers. It was an organised mess that he seemed comfortable with.

Remus had a book shelf beside his bed filled with his favourite reads , Little Women and Oliver Twist making an appearance. All his clothes were folded including his socks and there was a box full to the brim with chocolates  stashed under his bed.

Sirius' section was most definitely the most untidy, everything was just spread out across the floor. Except for the new leather jacket Persephone had brought him , that was hung in his wardrobe , and the Queen tickets from Remus that were still in their box on his bedside table.

James was definitely a Gryffindor. His part of the room was all red , simple , but in Gryffindor colours. She had it expected it to be slightly less organised but the room was actually okay.

Shifting her attention over to James she noticed his bed hair all over his face so went to fix it. Brushing the hair aside , she got up to go back to the Slytherin common room.

"Seph?" James yawned.

"Hi Potter"

"Your a bunny"
The girl took a look down and noticed she was still in her costume. A long sleeved black bodysuit , tights , bunny ears and thigh high boots.

"It seems I am , you're still a criminal"
This time the boy looked down at his attire , his orange jumpsuit still on his body .

"It seems I am"

"I'll be going now , Cissa is probably wondering where I am"

"I love your outfit , it makes you look great but I don't think you'll wanna walk around the castle in tights and your er..." he paused taking in her appearance once more "top"

"I'll be fine" she turned making her way toward the door

"Take" the boy threw a pair of grey bottoms at her. She slipped them on over her boots and walked out.

"How did Seph end up in the dorms?" Sirius asked sitting up from Remus.

"I don't even know"

"Naughty naughty James"

"She slept on the sofa Padfoot"

"James you were extremely drunk yesterday" Remus cut in , sitting up aswell.

"I gathered that . I don't even remember her arriving"

"You were wasted before she got here"

"Explains a lot"

"Y'know Prongs" Sirius started "You wouldn't let go of her all night"

"What?"

"I mean your hands were always on her waist , like always"

"Er well-"

"You still like Lily?"

"Kinda"
Sirius and Remus both turned to the boy.

"Kinda?!" Sirius shouted

"Your gonna wake Pete up" James said

"He sleeps like a baby" Sirius continued "So what you are saying is you like Sephy now"

"She's a Greyback I could never. I feel like I'm betraying Moony" the boy said , feeling slightly guilty.

"Moony is friends with her you idiot"

Meanwhile Persephone was walking into her common room wearing James Potter's joggers.

"Where have you been Seph , my cousin has gone mental looking for you" Regulus mentioned as she entered the dungeons.

"I was in Gryffindor" she stated simply

"With who?" he asked crossing his arms

"The marauders" the girl replied innocently

"Did Sirius .... did he have a good birthday?" Regulus asked. He hadn't spoken to his brother much since he had moved permanently to the Potter residence and he missed his older sibling very much.

"He loved it"

"Good . Um if you see him again tell him I said happy birthday - well for yesterday anyway"

"Reggie i'm sure he would appreciate it more coming from you" the girl reassured resting a hand on his shoulder.
"I'm gonna change and find Cissa but i'll talk to you later"

The girl made her way up the stairs to her room to find her bestfriend pacing around.

"Thank Merlin woman , you scare me" the blonde huffed finally taking a seat on her bed.
"Where were you?"

"Gryffindor"

"That makes sense. Lily's ?" she questioned

"Potter's actually"

"Shut up" her jaw dropping and she started squealing. "I knew he had eyes for you it was written all over his face."

"We didn't do-"

"Then again the Prewitts were eyeing you up"

"Cissa we-"

"Oh and that Junnon boy. He has nice hair , personality is shit tho"

"Narcissa. He was blackout drunk so I took him to his dorm , and I slept on the sofa"

"Oh fair enough. Are those his?" she pointed at the joggers.

"Possibly"

————————

"But I bet you could do it"

The Anvil twins were trying to convince Persephone to make a broom that could turn into a skateboard. It was easy enough to do , but their cousin was the only person they knew who was good enough at the subject to pull it off.

The girl took a pencil from her bag and turned it into a broom - then back to a pencil. Once she had that down she turned the broom into the board and back again. Then she did that another two times. Now they had three pencils that could transfigure into two different things - depending on the movement of course.

"Persephone Greyback you are a genius!!" Jasper screamed holding onto his pencil as if it were sacred.

"An actual God" Vinnie added getting on his hands and knees bowing repeatedly.

"Shall we try them out?" the girl suggested. Flicking her pencil forward till it grew to the size of a broom.

"Let's go !" the two shouted copying their younger cousin. The three rode around on brooms for a bit to get the hang of it.

"How does it go to a skateboard tho Seph" Jasper asked

The Greyback stood on her broom and jumped. The stick centre had flattened out to create the board itself and just before it hit the ground wheels had appeared from the bottom.

"Sick"
"Epic"

It was a mystery how the three managed to skate the halls that Sunday without being caught by a teacher , though they did catch many students' attention.

"Is that a skateboard?"
"Greyback's work surely"
"The Anvils are such a dreamboat"
"Ew"
"Talk about a hot family"
"Is that a muggle thing?"
"Icons"
"I could do that easy" "Sure you could Sirius"

After the cousins had their fun they stood on the tail of the board , changing it to a broom then shrunk it back down to a pencil.

"Fuckin' awesome" the twins high fived

"We are doing that more often" Jasper added.