randy

chapter 10

The train ride back.
Persephone was dead silent. Narcissa had pestered her for the entire ride trying to get her to say something or perk up , nothing seemed to work .

Getting off the train even the boys noticed something was off.

"Who are you looking at James?" Euphemia asked her son. James hadn't even heard his mother ask him a question because he was so focused on Persephone in that moment.

"That's Seph mum. The girl I told you about" Nicholas answered for his brother.

"You're friends with Seph?" Sirius asked

"Yeah she's a good person" Nic replied following his brothers gaze , his level of concern for the girl also growing.

Persephone had gotten off the train and walked straight towards the "ticket office" where her father would collect her. He was a man of much pride but amongst 'filthy wizards' he said that he must always be cautious.

"Hello Father"

"Imari I don't have all day" the man said gripping her arm and apparatating the two away from platform 9 and 3/4.

The father and daughter arrived at the Greyback residence quickly. Persephone barely had time to process anything when she left.

"Imari don't slouch." he takes a deep breath  "It's those filthy wizards i'm telling you"

The Greyback had started calling his daughter Imari , it was her mothers name. He thought that the best way to unleash the anger he had for his wife was to shift it onto his daughter.

"Sorted into Slytherin i presume ?" the man asked

"Yes father" the girl replied timidly

"I have a meeting" And with that he apparated off , eager to arrive early for the 'dark lord' as he would call him.

The girl sighed and made her way up to her room.

It was very bland , to say the least. She wasn't allowed to overly decorate since the house always used to host visitors and her room was used if anyone needed to stay the night. When that happens she just stays in Harry's old room.

"How was the schooling miss?" Randy the house elf asked her.

Randy was a fragile little elf. He wasn't harsh or confident , just passionate about doing his job right. He also sported scars - though his were faded and light. He had a soft spot for Harrison and loved talking about quidditch.
He felt like a little brother to them all - well not to her father.

" It was great Randy , I'm on the quidditch team too"

Randy started clapping and hopping with joy.
"Miss Seph is going to be just like Master Harry"

The girl chuckled and sat down on her floor - so she was more at his level.

"Randy wishes he could play" the elf then continued a frown plastered on his face.

"We can go outside and i can try to teach you?" Persephone offered

"I think the Master Greyback would not be happy Miss"

"Well father isn't home at the moment , come on" The girl concluded getting herself up and leading Randy outside.

"Master Harry tried to teach me once, but we got caught before we made it outside"

"I've always been sneakier than him Randy, come on"

Since Greyback was not home it made it very easy to get to the garden in one piece. As soon as they got out there , the garden was already being moved about to create a small quidditch pitch - Randy sized.

"Randy you will have to make yourself a broom , I can't do magic outside school yet" Seph said

"That's alright miss" The elf answered picking up his newly made broom and Harry's old quidditch box.

"I will be in goal!" Seph laughed

"I'm not very good miss"

"Come on Randy , give it a shot"

The house elf wobbled getting on his broom and struggled to even lift the quaffle. He placed the heavy ball on his shoulder and launched it - in his best attempts - at the goalpost. Persephone did a fake dodge and let the ball fly through the post.

Randy stopped for a second mouth slightly open and then started hopping up and down on his broom celebrating.

"Randy scored . Randy got the ball in the hoop . Randy played quidditch . Randy is just like Harry . Randy scored"

"Yes , Randy did score an amazing shot" Persephone said lifting him off his broom and placing him on the ground.

"Randy wants to thankyou very much miss"

"Miss Seph accepts his thankyou" she replied taking a curtsy.
"We should pack this away before my father gets home"

————————————————-

"She even made a broom into a skateboard mum" Nico exclaimed at the dinner table a grin plastered on his face.

"This girl sounds lovely , you should invite her over sometime son" Euphemia responded a content smile on her features. She was proud that Nicholas had finally made a friend at hogwarts.

"I don't know Mia" Sirius started "James might go c-"
"Ow"
His comment had earned an elbow from James under the table.

"Go what Sirius ?" Fleamont asked .

"Nothing , nothing" James responded kicking Sirius this time.

"Ow you bitc- sorry Mia"

"James!"

"Sorry mum"

" I did ask her to come round but she said that she was away for christmas" Nico spoke

" You can always ask her again in the summer lad and shoot your shot" Fleamont said

James spat his water all over the table then placed a hand over his mouth.

"James what has gotten into you at the moment" his mum scolded whilst Sirius was in hysterics , he was laughing so hard - tears where almost coming out of his eyes.

"No , no Dad she's more like a sister figure to me" Nico stated "I wouldn't want to date her. N-not in a mean way she's lovely , she really is but-"

"We get it Nic" Sirius said calmly recovering from his hysterical state and James clearing the water that he spilt.

"Alright come on , up you go" Euphemia gestured beginning to clear the plates and cutlery.
"Go on or your presents won't be a surprise"

"Night Mother"
"Night Mia"
"Night Mum"