Sick

A/N: I'm still a bit sick, and I haven't written for Shinsou in a long time so here we go. They're adults and living together

Shinsou entered the room with two cups in his hands, and even though your nose was so stuffy you couldn't actually smell much you were pretty sure it was your favorite tea. You sat up and put your pillows behind you against the headboard of the bed, so it would be more comfortable.

"Here's your tea" Shinsou said as he sat down on the edge of the bed and handed you a cup.

"Thanks" you said, coughing quite unpleasantly.

"You sound pretty bad"

"I feel pretty bad too. I don't know if I have a fever but I should probably check" you said, taking a sip of your tea and setting it on the bedside table. You were about to get up to get the thermometer, but Shinsou stopped you.

"I'll get it for you" he said.

You took your temperature, and of course it was up a bit, almost at 38 degrees celsius.

"Fuuuuck" you groaned, and threw your head back, hitting it on the headboard.

"Ow" you cried out overdramatically.

Shinsou chuckled a bit at your little misfortune.

"Hey, it's not funny. I'm sick and now my head hurts" you complained.

"I know, sorry for laughing, but you're always so amusing" Shinsou chuckled again which made him cough.

You looked at each other with that "oh no" look on your faces, as your cat jumped on to the bed. Your attention was quickly turned to the cat and the somewhat panicked looks faded from your faces.

"Hey Watson, how are you, my little lady?" you asked and petted the cat.

"Don't you mean "our" little lady" Shinsou teased.

"Of course, isn't your dad funny Watson?" you rolled your eyes with a smirk while petting the cat.

As it turned out, Shinsou was sick too, so the two of you and your three cats would get to spend a lot of quality time together in the coming days.