Sad

It was the same, annoying dream again. People mocking him, and telling him he wasn't supposed to be a hero. That he was born to be a villain. That he would be a waste of space at the UA. All the old insults hadn't bothered him for a long time, but he had been under a lot of stress lately. Sure, a quirk like his could easily be used for crimes and hurting people, but he didn't want that. He wanted to be a hero, to help people, to be someone people could look up to and see that no matter what your quirk was, anyone could be a hero.

Even in this superhuman society, people's basic nature hadn't changed. There were still bullies, those who only cared for themselves. That's how to world had always worked. His quirk was labeled as villainous, so people had always teased, and tormented him for it. Since his quirk manifested, his peers had either been scared of him, or tried to show that they were stronger than him, with some violent methods. But Shinsou had gotten over that a long time ago. At the UA people thought his quirk was amazing and not scary. He had had friends before, but the people at UA were different. He wasn't a social person to begin with, but it felt like he had a place at UA. A place where people finally excepted. Where he had friends who cared about him and would stand by him.