Sick Shinsou

A/N: Just something fluffy

Shinsou had been sick for multiple days now, and even though he didn't have a fever anymore, he was still feeling like absolute crap. He missed you, but he also felt like it was better if you didn't come over, since he didn't want to get you sick too. You, however, had a different idea.

You had a long weekend coming up, since you had gotten Friday and the next Monday off, and you wanted to spend it with Shinsou. You didn't want to get sick, but you missed your boyfriend more than you cared about that, so you decided to go over to his place anyway.

You picked up some groceries so you could make him some chicken noodle soup, before making your way over to his place.

Shinsou was basically dying on the couch when he heard the knocks on his front door.

"Don't tell me..." he sighed, suspecting it might be you.

He put on a face mask, wrapped a blanket around himself and went to open the door.

"Hey babe, I thought you might want some company, and food" you said, raising the bag of groceries.

"I appreciate the thought, but I don't want to get you sick too"

"I know, but I missed you and I want to help you get better. If I get sick too we can just take care of each other" you shrugged, pushing your way past Shinsou.

He didn't really want to say no to you, he had missed you too after all.

"Fine, but it's your fault when you get sick" he said with a raspy voice.

"Yeah, yeah, now get back on the couch and rest, I'm gonna make you some food" you smiled.

"Soup?" Shinsou croaked hopefully as basically fell back onto the couch.

"Yep!"

"Aye" he cheered very tiredly.

You set the groceries down and threw your jacket on one of the chairs next to the dining table. You made the soup, and when it was done you went to wake him up.

"Toooshiii" you stretched out his name as you walked to the couch to tell him the food was ready.

He was asleep, the facemask still hanging on one of his ears, but not on his face anymore. You smiled and pulled the mask away, setting it down on the coffee table next to the couch. He was so cute when he was asleep. You decided to just let him sleep. You picked up the blanket that had fallen on the floor and pulled it over him, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Get your rest, I'll be here when you wake up" you smiled.