Shinsou gets a cat

It was a normal day at school. You were a bit tired, since you had a late night the day before, but nothing too unsual. You were trying to pay attention to the class, but your mind kept wondering. Shinsou noticed your inability to focus and gave you a worried glance. You just shrugged and tried to focus. When the class was over and it was time for lunch, you headed to the cafeteria with Shinsou. Neither of you said anything, until you had both sat down.

"What's on your mind (Name)?", he asked.

"Nothing, it's just... never mind.", you muttered.

"Come on, tell me."

"No really, it's nothing. Let's just eat."

"Ok."

You ate in silence, but you not talking at all worried Shinsou. Normally you would tell him if something was wrong, but something was different this time. He wanted you to tell him, when you were ready, but it still bothered him.

You were unable to focus for the whole day. You could only think of the morning, when you left to school. You didn't want to tell Shinsou anything, since it wasn't sure yet. You didn't want to get his hopes up for no reason. You should probably call his parents first, so they could help him after you told him. You didn't want him to be alone with it, so it wouldn't be too much of a burden since there was alot going on at schoom. Of course you would be there with him as long as you could, but your time was limited too.

After school you just told Shinsou a quick goodbye and informed him that you might be stopping by later. Then you hurried home. The box was waiting for you in the living room, but it's content was gone.

"Shit.", you growled.

You looked around but couldn't find it. After a while of chearching, you heard a soft miaow behind the couch.

"There you are. Come here.", you smirked.

You picked the kitten up, and petted it. The cat was black and it had beautiful green eyes. It was still very small. After admiring the little fellow for a while, you decided to call Shinsou's parents to see if they were okay with your idea. You explained the situation to them, and they thought your idea was wonderful. So you ran to the closest pet store to get some supplies. Then, you headed to Shinsou's place.

When you got there, you rang the doorbell, your boyfriend came to open the door. He saw your radiant smile and noticed you were carrying something. He let you in and you went to his room.

"I have something for you Toshi. Or rather someone.", you smirked.

You placed the travel cage on the floor and opened it. The small black cat peaked out and miaowed.

"But-my parents-it's", he stuttered in awe.

"Your parents are okay with this, I made sure. And if I seemed weird today, it was because of this."

"I was a bit worried, but I'm glad to hear nothing was wrong. But does it have a name? Where did you get it? Is it a boy or a girl?"

"It's a girl, she doesn't have a name and it's a kitten from our neighbours cat."

"Can I name her?"

"Sure"

He thought about it for a moment.

"Her name is Hisui, jade like her eyes."

"That's adorable.", you smirked.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome."

You got up and sat to Shinsou's lap. You rested your arms on his shoulders, and his hands were resting on your waist. You placed your lips on his and you kissed, but your kiss was interrupted by a small black cat trying to stuff itself between the two of you. Both you just stared at the cat, it looked very cute as it purred and butted it's head against the two of you. You looked at each other and grinned. This cat was going to cause trouble, but she was adorable and at the moment you felt like everything was pretty much perfect.