Comfort, transmasc reader

A/N: This was some comfort for transmasc reader, whose parents are shitty about them being trans

You and Shinsou were just hanging out, and he'd noticed you didn't really seem to have your usual level of energy. You were just hanging around outside the dorm building and leaning on the wall, talking.

"What's got you so down lately?" Shinsou asked.

"You know how we had those home visits last weekend?" you sighed.

"Yeah?"

"My parents aren't supportive of me being trans, and I had hoped maybe they'd be glad to see me for the first time in a while, but nope" you said, emphasizing the last word.

"Ah, no wonder you seem upset. I'm sorry they're like that"

"Thanks, not everyone is as understanding as you"

"You wanna talk about it? Your parents, I mean" Shinsou asked.

"Eh, there's not much to talk about really, they're just not accepting about who I am. Usually when I'm home, it's just all the belittling and them thinking I'm doing this to spite them or something" you shrugged, trying to act like it didn't get to you.

"It's pretty shitty of your parents to say that. You're just becoming more of who you are and they should support you since it makes you happy"

"Thank you, I really appreciate you saying that" you smiled, but there was still a bit of sadness in our expression.

"Hey, you're the most handsome, kind and smart person I know. I know it sucks when the people who are supposed to be there for you, don't do that, but I just want you to know that I will always have your back, and I love you so much"

"Thanks Toshi" you sniffled a bit and wiped your eyes, trying not to cry.

He was such a wonderful person. He had always been there for you ever since you met him and you loved him so much for that.

"Come here" Shinsou said and pulled you into a hug.

He embraced you tightly, hoping he could make you feel at least a little bit better. Shinsou just wanted you to know how much you meant to him and how much he supported you.