Smack that ass

You'd been very needy lately. You wanted cuddles and kisses all the time. Not that he minded, Shinsou loved when he could give you little kisses and such and when you did the same for him.

He was working on something on his computer one morning, when you suddenly appeared behind him with a smirk on your face.

"Can you stand up?" you chuckled.

"Whyy?" Shinsou asked.

"Just please" you cooed.

"Fine" he muttered and stood up.

You gave his butt a little smack and ran away laughing to yourself. Shinsou just stared after you and shook his head in amusement. Then he wen't after you, and basically tackled you onto the bed.

"Nice butt babe" you giggled.

"I can't even tell if you're being sarcastic or not" he sighed, looking down at you.

"Well, I'm not" you grunted and turned so Shinsou ended up under you this time.

You just looked at each other for a while, before you just bursted out laughing, and he let out a little chuckle too. You rolled over, so you were on his side, and your head was resting on his chest. You just stayed there for a while. In each others arms.

You just couldn't resist saying it one more time: "You have a great butt"

"I know" Shinsou shrugged, and you both started laughing again.