S/o is actually a villain

Shinsou was walking home from school. He was scrolling his phone, when suddenly he heard an explosion. He saw a smoke pilar rising from a few houses away. He decided to go see if he could help. He wasn't a hero yet, but he could still be helpful. The scene was in a chaos. People were running around and a building was on fire. Shinsou assumed it was a robbery, since the building was a bank. Then he saw something that he couldn't really comprehend. It was you, running out of the build, carrying a pretty heavy looking backpack. You had a knife in both of your hands, and you had blood on your clothes. Shinsou was confused. What was going on? Why were you running out of a burning bank, and why were you covered in blood? He knew your close combat style was pretty ruthless, but what reason would you have to use it. Without giving it another thought, he ran after you. He had a bad feeling about all of this.

You were much faster than him, but if he could make you say something to him, he could make you stop.

"[Name]!", he yelled.

"What th-"

"Stop running.", he cut you off.

Dammit, you had answered him. There was no getting out of it now. He released his quirk only when he was next to you and could keep you from running away. You didn't even try to move. He wasn't supposed to know about this.

"What the heck [Name]?"

"If you didn't realize it yet, I'm a villain.", you growled.

"Straight to the point then, okay. Why did you come to UA if you're a villain?"

"Oh god, are you seriously asking that? How stupid can you be? I was collecting information.", you laughed.

You had to do this. It was better this way. You hated hurting him like this, but if Tomura thought Shinsou had gotten any information from you, he'd be dead. So it was better to break his heart and make him believe you never liked him in the first place.

"So you've been lying to me and everyone else the whole time?"

"Of course. Did you actually think I liked you? You were just a good cover, nothing else, and to be honest I got alot of information because of you."

"I could take you to the police you know.", he said coldly.

You just shaked your head. You wouldn't answer to him anymore. You knew he wouldn't do it. He wasn't a vengeful person and even if he seemed like a really stoick guy, he was actually pretty kind. Your heart was hurting, and you just wanted to run away, but you had to do one more thing to really make it convincing.

Shinsou was confused, but more than that, he was heartbroken. Had you really lied to him all this time? He had loved you, and you had been just playing him. Yes, you had been acting a bit weird every now and then, but he didn't think you had been hiding something like this. Shinsou looked at you, and saw you swing one of your knifes to his shoulder. It hurt like hell. He took a few steps back and held his shoulder. The knife was just deep enough to stay put. He looked at you with a pained face. You were turning away from him, but he could have sworn he saw tears glimmering on the corner of your eye.

You ran away from him, a few tears escaping your eyes. You couldn't look at him anymore. The knife was sticking out of his shoulder, but you had made sure it wouldn't cause too severe of a bleeding. You hated yourself for what you had done, but it was better than him being dead. Hopefully Tomura would believe you had just used him as a cover, like you had been telling him and that he didn't know anything. You were running back to the hideout. You crashed in, out of breath, sweaty and red faced.

"Oooh, [Name]", Toga rejoiced.

"Hi Toga."

"Why such a weird face? Boy problems?", she grinned.

Why was she like this, and why now. Was this girl a psychic or something?

"Well, if police counts as boy problems, than yeah.", you said jokingly.

You continued to joke and bicker with Toga, but Shinsou was weighting heavily on your mind.

Shinsou watched your back as you ran away from him. He was in pain, but he felt weirdly numb. Of course he didn't like the fact that you were a villain, but you could have let him talk to you. But you had just mocked him and left. He wanted to know why, but for now, he would get to the hospital and get stiched up.