Chapter 29

*CONTENT WARNING* This chapter will contain detailed descriptions of sexual activity. If you would rather not read that, then please skip from the first bolded line to the second – this will cut out the sauciest parts of the chapter while keeping the plot intact.

"It'll be harder for me to freak out again if I get more familiar with...you."

Dwayne swallowed, hard. "Baby, I'm not going to say no, but are you sure?"

Standing, I hiked my skirt and straddled him, cupping my hand under his chin. "I am."

Dwayne's eyebrows raised, "Oh, you meant right now?"

I smirked, running my thumb over his bottom lip. "No time like the present. We've got a bit until the sprouts are done, right?"

His voice was husky when he answered, "Right."

I leaned in, ghosting my lips over his. "So, are you okay with me doing a bit of... exploring?"

I felt him shiver as he answered, "Very."

Slowly, I moved forward, and it felt like gravity pulling me in, making me press my lips against his, molding my body along the muscled length of his torso.

As my hands moved to cup his cheeks, bristled with his ever-present stubble, I marveled at the softness of his lips. Then, I felt his hands slide along my thighs under my dress, stopping to rest on my ass.

I smiled against his mouth when he gave one buttock a gentle squeeze.

The heady scent of him taunted me, and I broke away to run my nose along the curve of his neck, filling my lungs but not satiating my growing hunger for him.

Glancing up, I found myself caught in the blazing heat of his gaze.

My heart stuttered in my chest. The lust, the raw desire in his eyes gave him an almost dangerous, feral look.

As I moved closer, nipping at his bottom lip, I trembled, not from fear, but from anticipation.

The kiss deepened as Dwayne took control, cradling the back of my head to angle me exactly where he wanted me.

And, between us, I felt the growing evidence of his arousal...

Pulling away, I trailed my fingers down his chest, finding and undoing the button on his jeans.

My hands seemed to have a mind of their own, lowering the zipper and tugging down the waistband of his briefs.

And then he was in my palm.

Dwayne sucked in a breath, and I looked up, watching as he swallowed roughly.

I kept my gaze on his face, watching his reactions as I acclimated myself to the feel of him. Cautiously, I began to gently stroke him, amused at the way his skin moved with my hand. My lips parted when I felt him growing noticeably harder, stiffening under my touch.

"Jesus, Lauren-"

Oh, no- I froze, "Am I doing something wrong?"

"No! God, no... it's just-" He cut off as he brought his hand around mine, increasing the pressure of my grip. "-that's better..." he sighed.

Laughing nervously, I kept going, moving faster now. I let his groans and grunted encouragement guide me, until his breaths were coming out in short pants and I felt like he couldn't possibly get any harder.

Then, I looked down.

Holy fuck-

A chill crept up my spine. I knew I didn't have any real experience in this area, but the size of the dick in my hands was surely enough to give anyone pause.

Breathe. Just breathe.

Noticing a clear discharge near the head, I tapped it with my thumb, experimentally rubbing it around the tip of his cock.

"Fuck!" Dwayne shuddered beneath me, one hand gripping the seat cushion like it was a lifeline.

Glancing up, my eyes took in the sight of him, this gorgeous, intimidating, dominating man, rendered helpless by my touch.

I felt my cheeks heat up as a sense of power filled me.

Licking my lips, I decided to be bold.

Quickly, not trusting my nerve, I darted in to place a quick, searing kiss on his mouth before moving from his lap to kneel between his knees.

Looking up, I watched as the significance of my new position made its way through Dwayne's haze.

Then I leaned forward and licked him.

"Lauren-"

"Hmm?" I hummed against his shaft.

His hand came down to cup my cheek, and I leaned against his warmth, feeling my lips curve into a wickedly mischievous smile.

Then, slowly, deliberately, I traced the ridge on the underside of his cock with the tip of my tongue.

Fiery expletives blistered the air, and that was all the urging I needed. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft, taking the head into my mouth.

The beautiful, vulgar sounds coming out of Dwayne's throat were music to my ears. Working my hands and my tongue in sync, I desperately hoped that my enthusiasm made up for my inexperience.

I don't exactly hear him complaining...

I was testing out a different rhythm when I felt his body tense beneath me. Glancing up, my eyes met his, and I watched as ecstasy consumed him.

And then there was cum in my mouth.

Don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think about it...

As he pulsed against my hands and tongue, I swallowed until he was spent. When Dwayne finally laid back, boneless and limp, I leaned over to pick up my wineglass and swish a mouthful of chardonnay.

"Holy shit..."

I took another sip of wine, asking, "So, how'd I do?"

He didn't give me an answer, didn't give any reply, just stared up at the roof, looking like he was struggling to think.

An insistent beeping inside the house caught my attention.

"Hey, Dwayne?"

"Yeah?"

"I think that's the sprouts. I'm gonna go turn the temperature down so they don't burn, okay?"

He nodded. "Okay – I'll meet you in there. Just – just give me a minute?"

"Okay," I smirked, "Just don't take too long – I'm getting hungry."

His chuckle followed me as I walked inside.