SHOWER KINK

Rose's POV

Taking my bag, I hurried out. After the last session with my sexy teacher Jeon Jungkook I was so excited for today's session with him. The morning was pleasant, wind playing with my hair as I hopped on my bicycle and rode towards the building. I was there on time. I parked my cycle and opened the glass door, the feeling of cool chilly air hitting my skin, all the heat ebbing away. I breathed in the fresh hair, today I was wearing a pink top, and white shorts.

"You're here?" The same familiar voice.

I turned behind, he looked so fine. His hair was ruffled, looked like he didn't take a bath yet. My eyes landed on his pajamas, the area near his cock, had a wet spot. "Was he masturbating?" I thought. Oh Rose why are you thinking so much, it could be he had just urinated.

"What are you staring at?" He raised a brow at me, I gulped, his doe eyes staring at me making me uncomfortable. He was so beautiful, bare faced too. Suddenly he held me by my arm and pinned me to the wall. "Did I make you uncomfortable?" He said.

"Sir... I...."

"I'm not your sir, call me senpai, I don't like being called sir!"

I couldn't meet eyes with him, "Sorry... But Sensei means sir only I think."

"Shut up!" He said and seperated from me. Why was he being this harsh on me? I made a face.

"Fine!" I said and looked at him. "I wasn't staring at you, can't I just look at you... Was that this big a mistake that you're yelling at me."

He clenched his jaw and made a face. "I am not interested in chattering hair with you. Come inside the bathroom, let's have our session!" He said and went inside his bedroom.

How could he be so casual about all this? Anyways, I myself signed up for this. What am I going to get after it, just a good orgasm maybe. Without wasting time, I entered the dark room again, fresh smell of lemon in the air. "Quick!" He said and entered the bathroom with a towel.

"Hmm." I said and kept my bag, and took out my towel. Today was the shower thing, he was going to fuck me too. Was I nervous? I was blank. I myself didn't know why I was doing this.

Slowly I stepped into the bathroom, he was inside the shower cubicle. Already? The shower was on, but the curtain was hiding his body from me. I swallowed. "Little one, you're here. Undress yourself and come inside." He spoke, sliding the curtain.

I looked at his face, water dripping from his hair, his lips, pink and plump, the mole under it, the perfect piercings, oh he was a walking art. The water droplets hugging his whole body, travelling down his toned body, making it shine. Broad shoulders, well built chest, dark brown tiddies, he was a meal. The muscles of the back flexed as he closed the shower. No noise in the bathroom now as we kept staring at each other. "Doll?" His lips moved. I bit my lip, his veiny hands, My eyes fell down his body, his torso, six packs, Gosh! Man was a fitness freak. I couldn't see below it as the time of the door of cubicle was there. "Doll are you done staring? Come on remove those pretty pink clothes and yeah, also your undergarments, come quick! The water is warm!" He smiled and again turned back.

He was normal now, smiling a little. It eased me a bit, and I unzipped my top, then unbuttoned my shorts, I removed my clothes and kept them on the slab. I turned around to see if he was looking at me, the man was busy in the water. Why will he look at me? Lol.

I removed my undergarments quick, and made my way towards the cubicle. My hands rested on the cold door, as I pulled the knob. He heard the sound of the latch and smiled at me, his wet hair on one side as he passed me a smirk. "Come here..." He said and stretched out his arm for me.