THIGH RIDING

Jungkook's POV

I looked at her, as she laid there near the window. She was looking outside at the beautiful night sky, she was wearing a satin black nighty. She was one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen in my life. Everytime I saw her, my heart skipped a beat, she had that effect on me. I went close to her and kept a hand on her shoulder. She turned around, her breath hitched as she stared into my eyes. "Your eyes are so beautiful Rose...." I said and cupped her cheeks. She smiled at me as I continued adoring her beautiful eyes, they were dark brown, as beautiful as dark chocolate, seductive and luminous.

"Are you sure you want to do this session?" I asked.

"Have I ever said a no to any session...." She said and walked away from me.

I kept on staring at her as she removed the shrug revealing to me her perfect figure, thin and all the curves at the right places. She was a goddess. She turned around and smiled at me.

"Jungkook Jeon... There's a confession I want to make before you...."

I couldn't resist myself after seeing her like this and without wasting any time, I stomped towards her, and pushing her to the wall, crashed my lips against hers.

She was startled, anyone would be. It didn't bother me, I started to suck on her lower lips and with the other hand pinned her hands above her head. She was something I would never be tired of tasting, her sweet lips, felt as if I was sucking on some flower, I kept on pressing my hard body onto hers and she started to open her mouth. I inserted my tongue into her mouth as she moaned into my mouth. "Fuck.... Jeon...."

Her moans turned me on more, and our tongues started to fight with each other with dominance, I pressed my body futher into hers making my member rub against her womanhood.

She brought her hands down and wrapped them around my neck securely as I pushed her on the wall making her wrap her legs around my waist. My tongue now sliding smoothly against her cheeks and making the way down her beautiful jawline. She was everything I needed then. God knows what demon had possessed me. I kept on kissing down her neck, sucking at her collarbones, the sexiest part of her body as she grabbed my hair in a fist.

I grabbed her by her hips and placing open mouth kisses arund her neck, took her towards the couch and pushed her there. She didn't object. Another thing I like about her, is that she never objects.

"I wanna worship you tonight...." I moaned against her skin.

She was breathing heavily, and then something happened which I had not expected. She pushed me over as I laid there flattened now and sat on me.

"You forgot whose in charge tonight..." She had that smirk on her face.

"What does baby girl want, hmm?" I took my fingers near her face and tucked her hair behind her earlobe.

"Daddy.... I wann ride your thighs..." She whispered and leaned over to plant a kiss near my neck.

"Fuck.... You're insane Rose...." I said and wrapped my arms around her waist as she started to kiss down my face, my neck, and then her fingers tugged at the buttons of my shirt, she connected her lips with mine. The electric feel of her lips colliding with mine, her body rubbing against mine, the heat... Everything was unexplainable. She was getting good at it.

She quickly removed my shirt making me all bare chest before her. "Fuck daddy.... I can't hold myself..." She said and hovered over me, planting wet kisses near my shoulders and started going down towards my torso.

"Someone's getting excited..." She said and rolled her eyes upwards to get the look on my face.

"Why are you being such a tease babe?" I gripped her by her hair making her part her lips. She was sexy.