CLIMAX...?!

Two years later
Rose's POV

"Hello," I picked up the cellphone and put it to my ear. "What the hell Jungwon, you can't do this?!"

"Noona, try and understand. This case competition means a lot to me."

"But Jungwon, we have to go and select the dresses for our marriage. Are you crazy?"

"I am not crazy. I am just tired of almost these dramas of yours. How can you forget I am still in the last semester of college, and I need to have pointers to my resume so that I get a good placement. You can't snatch that chance from me!"

"Jungwon... It's fine. I'll go alone." I said and pushed the phone back into my bag.

What does this little boy think of himself?

It's been two years since then, I and Jungwon were back to our relationship. He realised that there is no one else who understands him better than me, and I also got him back. Sometimes when I'm free from my work and chilling on my bed, those days start coming back to my mind. Those summer days, me and Jungkook.

"Ma'am we have reached the destination." The cab driver's voice brought me back to reality.

I got off the cab after making him the payment. Jungwon and I are going to get married soon, maybe in the coming week. Our families are still deciding on the dates and the number of people to be called in our wedding.

Jungwon is still the same, except that he looks a little more mature now, but no matter what he will still be childish at times and I would have to bear it. I signed up for it.

As I enter the shop to look for some wedding gowns, my cell phone makes a sound and I check the notification.

Baby 🐥
I am sorry noona, it won't happen again. :(

A smile crept on my face and I text back an alright message. "Ma'am what kind of dresses do you want?"

"Anything subtle and elegant enough." I smile back.

"Colours ma'am?" She asks again.

"Light colours, preferably white."

She nodded and went inside the closet room to get some dresses for me. It was planned that this afternoon, Jungwon had to accompany me to the shop and we had to get my wedding gown, but as always this kid got some work and now he's stuck onto that.

I can't say anything to him in this regard, because when I was in my final year, I was also working hard and that's how I got this management trainee position at DeliveryFoods company. Then I was promoted and currently I'm working as the head of the organizing team of the management. Life's been really hectic.

I sit on the soft leather couch kept there and adore the dresses around me. There were a few girls in the store trying out some gowns with their to be husbands. Some were here with their families.

"Ma'am, here are some of our collections." The attendant was back and I followed her to the room she was guiding me inside.

I tried on some dresses, but none were looking that good. I kept on asking her for more and more and finally stopped at one gown. It was sexy.