TOYS

Rose's POV

I couldn't see anything. Where was I? "Jungkook....", I mumbled, to be greeted by silence. He wasn't speaking or he wasn't there in the room. I had no idea. The room was cold and I could feel it as I had goosebumps all over my skin.

Suddenly I felt two arms tugging at my bra straps. "Jungkook..." I muttered.

A "hmm" came in response and I was free of my bra now. Next his cold fingers landed on my stomach as he made me lay down there on the thin bed. It was hard and not a soft mattress. Soon there were two clutches which held both my hands and I was trapped.

I could feel his cold fingers near my waist now as he slowly pulled down my black silk panties. Being naked before him didn't make me feel ashamed any more. I was used to being like this around him. I helped him remove it completely and then the same thing happened with my legs. He will spread them and clutched it on the bed.

Next I couldn't see or hear anything for some time. I didn't even know what he was planning to do with me. Today's session was the use of sex toys, one, two, how many, I had no idea.

I could hear something now. The distant sound of someone switching on the vibrator. Yes, it had to be the be the vibrator. I still remember when my high school best friend Mia gave me a vibrator telling me that it was the best toy she ever came across. I loved it too and its use gave me such an amazing feel. I could hear those vibrations coming near me.

"Just be comfortable.... Okay sweetheart?" He rubbed my cheeks lightly.

I nodded.

Next, I could feel him moving the Vibrator against my inner thighs, making me moan in pleasure. Then he brought the vibrator close to my clit and placed it over there. The sensations were just too mind blowing to express in words. I kept on arching my back as he started to slowly increase the speed of the vibrator and now it was moving across my clit.

"Fuck Jungkook... Stop it...", I was laughing in pleasure though the sensations were too much to take.

"This is just the first toy baby. Keep on watching how I make your orgasm ten times today!" He spoke.

"Jungkook.... Fuck... Yeah...", I moaned as he started to move it back and forth to my vertical lips, tearing them apart in between. I could feel myself getting wet by this action of his.

He didn't stop, rather continued rolling it against my clit and wet folds. I wanted to stop him, but all in vain, my body was reeling with pleasure. I wanted to move my legs and hands but they were all tied up, it was difficult for me to even arch my back. This continued for some more time and then he stopped. His hand reached out for my breasts, gently massaging them as I kept on whimpering his name again and again.

"Shh, shh...", He muttered as he kissed on my lips.

The room was silent all again.

"Get your lazy ass up!" He said as he removed those clutches from my hands and legs setting me free.

"Jungkook I can't see anything...", I coaxed.

"That's the fun baby girl. You just need to feel things right now. The pleasure I'm going to give you today, I'm sure you won't be able to walk for a week after this." He warned.

I was excited as well as a bit worried about the same. "On all fours right away!" He ordered and gathering all my strength, I did as what I was said. I sat there on all fours, giving him a perfect view of my ass as my breasts kept hanging below.

"Today's session is all about me using different toys on you. You know that right?" He said while rubbing something on my butt cheeks.

"Hmm hmm, yes sensei." I replied