EPILOGUE

Rose's POV

It's crazy how fast time flies and how things progress....

I think as I sit at Mc. Donald's waiting for Jungwon to come with our order. Yes, Jungwon and I have again entered into the relationship. Though I never saw it coming but again somethings happen in life which you don't expect.

That day I thought what Jungkook wanted to confess to me was that he loved me back but it was something which shattered my heart into a thousand pieces.

His exact words were...

"Roae, I had never thought that these sessions will make you grow feelings for me. I didn't see it coming because it has never happened with any of my students but when you said you love me, I realised that I felt for you too. I don't know what you called what you felt as love, I know it's just a mere attraction because I make you feel good. Rose I only was addicted to you because of the way I fucked you, I adored your moans, the feeling of your pussy clenching around me and nothing else. It is not love, what I felt for you or whatever you feel. Another thing I wanted to say is that I'm already married, and I didn't disclose it to you because it's not a material fact. Whether your teacher is single, or he's married, it's not the concern of the student here, still I'm telling you this so that from now on you can maintain your distance from me. I guess after hearing all this, you won't be that shameless to still stand here, offer me a blowjob and request that I love you back, because I can't."

Whatever he said was the truth and truth hurts, but he could have eased it by saying some soft words. The way he said that I was requesting him to love me back made me feel like some desperate love sick girl which I was not. He was married, this fact made the entire ground below my feet shift.

Yes I had been crazy, I had been delusional. But I only wanted love, is it that big a thing to ask for?

After that day, I have never seen his face again. Because if I encountered him again, I know I wouldn't be able to handle it. I left everything on destiny and we parted ways.

Then when I came back to university, I met Jungwon again. We talked a bit. He told me that he tried too much to stay away from me and focus only on studies and everything but he later realised that I was the one who motivated him to do anything. I was the backbone behind everything. He couldn't focus much on studies because I was the only thought on his mind. He once came to my home also with an apology letter but I wasn't there.

I accepted him wholeheartedly, maybe he was the one made for me. While Jungwon made me feel loved and important, I realised that is what is love. It's something I felt towards Jungkook. He took me out of Jungkook and I realised that I really had no future with an already married man.

"Here noona!" Jungwon placed the tray of burgers, fries and cold coffee and I smiled at him.

"Let's dig in, I'm very hungry." He said and ate a big bite of the burger. I laughed seeing how the mayonnaise and cheese covered his lips. He was a baby.

"I didn't even have breakfast due to the test I had today. Don't laugh at me!" He giggled making me giggle too.

THE END

💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕

28/10/2022

Finally after months of writing, today I have completed this book. This book had been something which I just planned quickly and wrote. Many people might think what kind of a story is this? Then you're wrong. It's not a story.

As I said, It's just a collection of Rose and Jungkook smuts tied together and collectively being called a story. The main purpose of this book, unlike others, is that it is mere fun and pleasure.

There are certain things I may like to tell you:-

• The books is purely a work of imagination. Nothing written in this books resembles a real life incident and neither it is anywhere related to me. Even the concept is also imaginary.

• Those who think it's only smut book, and they feel disgusted by it, I can't do anything for it. It's something I was planning since long and it had to be the way it is right now.

• Nothing written in this book is done for the purpose of defaming Jungkook's image. I love him very much and I would never do injustice with his character.

• If you're not happy with the ending and wanted Jungkook and Rose together, I feel sad for you. But again it's my book and only that thing will happen which I want.

Thank you so much for dropping by and giving it a read. I love you, if you voted the chapters and shared it to your friends too! You all mean a lot to me. Please keep supporting my work.

If you still have any questions or suggestions or review for the book just comment down here. I would love to look into it.

Your author,
Dingdongswifey 😚💕🙌