IN THE KITCHEN

Rose's POV

Today's going to be my last session with Jungkook. I can't hold this feeling inside of me for long so I am going to confess to him today that I love him. I love him too freaking much. I made a bun and wore my white frock dress and taking my brown sling bag hurried out of the house.

Taking big hasty steps, I reached the place and directly rushed upstairs where I knew he would be waiting for me. I slammed open the door to find him turned around. He was holding some girl's waist as she sat over him topless, and he was massaging her breasts and maybe sucking on them as well.

I don't know what happened to me that I shut the door in disgust and ran away from there to the kitchen. I took out a glass and poured some water for myself. Why did it hurt me so much to see him with some girl? Afterall he was doing his job.

I sat there for some time sobbing and crying my heart out. I saw my face in the shining sink, eyes puffed and red and tears constantly flowing down my cheeks.

"Rose...", His voice fell in my ears making me look in front.

He stood there in a black shirt and blue jeans, the shirt was unbuttoned from top. He had a change of clothes, he would have probably fucked that red haired bitch.

"Finally got time?" I seethed.

"You're an hour early for your time hun! So excited for our last session!" He said and sat beside me.

"Do you even know why I am an hour early?"

"Because....", He smirked, touching my chin lightly. "My little slut is too horny for daddy!"

I shoved him away. "Shut the fuck up Jungkook. It's not always about sex!"

"Are you crazy or what? It's about sex and it has always been about it." He said and stood up.

I also stood up and looked at him, "I love you Jeon Jungkook! I love you! That's the reason I came an hour early today just to tell you how I feel about you, how I feel about you and me, how I feel about us! And what were you doing? Fucking some other girl before my eyes!" I cried.

"The fuck are you speaking. You always knew that I have a job of sensei here and you all are just my students, nothing more than that. I don't know when you started to love me or anything Rose, but I...."

I crashed my lips against his. His eyes widened looking at my teary eyes as my tears started to stream down. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed him to sit down on the kitchen table top.

I continued to massage his lips with mine, he grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head away.

"What did you do?" He asked.

I didn't break the eye contact and gulped. "I don't want to listen a no.... I just said what I had to... And I want you to listen to me as you fuck me for the last time!" I let the tests wash my face.

"If that's what you want...", He gritted his teeth and pushed me to the wall.

He crashed his lips against mine as his hands reached down to my clit, from above the dress he started to rub it back and forth as his lips but mine making me open mine. He inserted his tongue inside. Our tongues were fighting for dominance when I moaned in his mouth. The way he rubbed my clit, argh- I could feel my panties dripping wet.

His lips then landed on my neck and he started to plant open mouth kisses all around my collar bone and shoulder blade. "Your fucking body..." He gripped the straps of my dress tightly and tore it away.

"The fuck Jungkook..", I moaned desperately as he started to pull it down.

Seeing him sitting like that as my hands were on his shoulders and he bared me to him. His doe eyes focused on my panties all the time.