BREAST KINK

Rose's POV

I sat in the bedroom waiting for Jungkook to come and tell me to come out. Today we are going to do our third session, Breast Kink. I looked at my dress. A plain white shirt and jeans, the room was cold, and the fact that he's going to take me somewhere else for today's session was scaring me.

"Hey, it's done. Come!" He said and I stood up from my place. He walked out of the room, as I followed him. He stopped at the gate of a room, "What are you thinking?" I asked.

"Today is going to be steamy!" He smirked and holding my hand took me inside. I was surprised as I saw the room he had brought me into, "This room?" I asked.

"What were you thinking?" He cocked his brows at me.

It was a pink and blue themed room, with just a soft rug on the floor, the room was decorated with soft toys, and pink plushies. It looked as if it was a baby's room. "Jungkook, this looks like a baby's room."

He slapped my ass, I whined. "I have told you so many times to call me sensei!"

"Sorry, but can you please tell me why are we here? Are you planning to make me do some baby sitting or something?" I was confused as fuck.

"You know today's session right?"

"Breast kink!" I spoke and a dark smirk came on his face.

"We're gonna use these today baby..." He said pointing at my breasts. "Like the way a baby sucks the same way...."

"Can you please explain?" I said and crossed my hands over my chest.

"No time for talks, let's do what's planned for today." He said and moved towards the cupboard, taking out a shopper.

"Wear this." He said and handed me the packet.

"Okay, where's the changing room?"

"There's no changing room. Change here itself." He said and sat on the couch there. He looked so sexy, as he removed the cap from his head and placing it on the table stared at me. His tongue playing inside his mouth, he looked so hot. Was it normal to be attracted to older men? Cause he was irresistible. My eyes fell upon his hands, those white fingers, strong hands, veiny arms, he was like a God. A god of sex.

"How much time are you going to waste? I can't wait to taste your milk, love!" He smiled at me.

My face turned red as he said that, "My milk?" I gawked at him.

"Can't you produce milk? What are those breasts for huh?" He smirked again.

"Shut up. This is not going to happen, you're not planning to suck on my breasts, do you?"

"What did you think Breast kink was about?"

His question startled me. There were so many things on the list, why didn't I read it properly? I have fucked it all up. I gulped seeing him as he came towards me.

"Baby doll you should have known what you were signing in for?" He smirked and his hands started to play with the buttons on my shirt slowly unbuttoning them. I goggled at his face, "Stop this." I said and he looked at me with confusion.

"Give me back my money, I can't do this anymore."

He took his hands away from me. "Fine. Wear it back, let me call Sasha and ask her to refund your money after deducting fees of two days."

It was that simple. I nodded as he left the room. I guess it's the right thing, I just can't allow someone to use me like that. He is using me? And what am I getting in return? Nothing.

"Pleasure...." A part of my mind spoke.

Pleasure?

I recalled our past two sessions, he had made me feel sex like no one had ever did. After the last session, I had masturbated too. He was making me do things I had never thought I would do. Is this the right thing?