PINNED ON THE WALL

Rose's POV

"What are you doing Jungkook?" I couldn't see anything. It was all dark as he was holding me by my shoulders taking me somewhere. There was a blindfold secured around my head, covering my eyes. Suddenly a spank landed on my butt, "Sensei..."

"Mhmm...", I nodded.

"Stop here now." He said and I stopped there.

There was silence all around. God knows what is going through his head. I heard the door latch close. His footsteps were coming towards me. I could feel his breath near my neck, he sniffed in. "You smell sweet darling..." He moaned and tucked some of my hair behind my ear. His hands rubbing my arms lightly and then tugging at the corner of my tshirt.

"Time to get rid of this cute t-shirt...," He slowly started to lift it off. I couldn't do anything but let it go.

I was wearing blue set of bra and panties today, "Silk or satin babe?" He asked as he made circles on my tummy. The feeling of his cold fingers rubbing my waist, it was indescribable.

Next his hands went down, I could hear him falling on his knees. He unbuttoned my shorts, and pulled off my shorts. I could feel goosebumps on my flesh as he squeezed my thighs lightly. He slapped my butt cheek, as he slided off my panties too.

"Jungkook... I can't see...", I said, trying to hold him if he was somewhere near to me.

"Mhmm baby, I'm here only..." He said now rising up. "You are so beautiful, just like a goddess..." He shifted all my hair to one side and his fingers now clasped the hook of my bra.

And in another moment, my breasts were set free as his hands cupped them. "How well they fit in daddy's hands?!" He said, my naked back hitting against his hard body. I could feel his hardened cock rubbing against my butt.

"I can't see anything Jungkook...." I whimpered again as his lips sucked on my shoulder.

"Let me do everything darling...", He said and out of a sudden, pushed me to the wall nearby. Before I could say something, he crashed his lips against mine, his cold metal Piercing feeling against my chin, fuck.... His kiss was sensual just like him. He bit my lower lip, making me part my lips, as he entered his tongue inside. Our tongues fighting for dominance, colliding against each other, exploring all the places in my mouth.

His other veiny hand, strong enough to hold both my hands together on the wall above my head, he started to lick down my cheeks, then my jawline and nibbled on my ear. ",Fuck...." I moaned as he started to place wet kisses along side my neck and then sucked on my collar bone.

His other hand massaging my boobs as he kept on licking and sucking me. I started to clench my thighs, when he positioned his knee between both my legs. "Ouch...", I winced in pain as he had his knee in between my legs. "Your pants will be ruined... I am wet..." I warned him.

"Like I care baby...", He bit my neck and then I could feel his lips on my clit. "Fuck! Jungkook..."

He slapped my ass, "Such a brat. Can't you call me sensei or senpai huh?"

He inched himself to my core. His hands placed on my hips, as he started trailing kisses to the top of my thigh, going to my inner thigh,then he laid a kiss on my clit again. Jungkook kept repeating that action-kissing my clit as if he was teasing you me. I was finding it hard to control myself as Jungkook pressed his lips now directly on my clit.

"Don't you like it?" He asked, his lips still on my clit, send vibrations. Jungkook chuckled. His hot breath fanned my pulsing nerves. And without a single warning, he dived in-licking a thick strip up my slit. Hearing my moans might've encouraged him more cause he started lapping my folds. He circled my slit with the tip of his tongue. I was trying to suppress my moans as he dug his tongue into me before licking upwards.