THREESOME

Rose's POV

Today's session, fuck-
THREESOME
I literally fell down from my bed. No, I'm bit excited, I am fucking scared. How can I fit two two dicks? OH MY GOD

Suddenly my mom opened my room's gate. "Everything alright bub? Why are you screaming?"

"Um... Er... Yeah.. all good!"

She passed me a dirty look and went down. "Control Rose, control!" I patted my head and went to take a shower. I need to appear delicious today. Who would be the other guy? Will it be Namjoon or Jhope? My mind was only thinking of the session. Not like I'm a sex addict or something, but for the first time in my life I'm going to have threesome. I have only heard of it, but now I'm going to do it for real.

I get out of the shower quickly, Dry my hair, tie it into a ponytail as always, take my sling bag, and wearing a blue floral dress run out of the house.

"Where to?" Mom shrieks.

"Samantha's place!" I giggled and kept running.

Huffing and puffing I reached the building. I slide open the glass door and walk in. "Ten minutes late baby girl!" Jungkook's voice falls in my ears.

"Mom was there." I say and throwing my bag to one side go towards him.

"Nice perfume!" He chuckled and holding my hands went inside the room.

"Woah...." words escaped my mouth as I saw that room. It was beautifully decorated with blue and white stuffs. "Cool right?" He whispered in my ears.

"Hmm", I nodded and then he locked the door.

"Hey babygirl?" I looked at the owner of the voice.

Kim Namjoon was fucking standing there in nothing but black leather jeans. His belt hanging around his shoulder. I couldn't take my eyes off his body, he was so beautiful. Well built chest, broad shoulders and chocolate abs. I gulped seeing him.

"Her mouth is watering already!" Jungkook smirked and pushed me on the carpet.

"The fuck-" I cursed as they both started to laugh. "Today you're going to be a toy for both of us!" Namjoon now sat on his knees before me.

I stared at him as he stretched out his hand handling me a package. "There's a dress for you sweet cheeks."

I smiled awkwardly and took the package and got up from the floor. "Umm... Where to change?" I looked around.

Jungkook was removing his clothes, basically his shirt. "Change here itself!" He said.

"Yes, either ways you're going to get naked for us!" Namjoon fell on the bed with his legs wide open. His intentions were not good and Jungkook was also acting desperate. I was sweating. I don't know what happened to me that I dropped the package and fell to the ground crying a valley of tears. This made Namjoon and Jungkook tensed and they came near me.

"What happened baby? Why are you crying?" Jungkook cupped my cheeks.

"I'm not feeling good. Is this going to hurt?"

"Y/N, I know you're getting uncomfortable because of me." Namjoon held my hand. "Trust me, I won't do anything without your permission."

I nodded. "Just tell me is this going to hurt?"

"We won't insert two dicks in your pussy. Don't worry. Where's the pleasure without the pain?" Jungkook gave me a peck on my cheeks.

"Okay then."

I rose up from my place. Unzipped my dress and removed my bra. As soon as I removed my bra, Namjoon's eyes opened wide. Next my fingers tucked at the hem of my panties, and in a minute they were lying on the floor. I bent down giving Namjoon a good view of my butt cheeks and picked up the dress. It was a blue dress which was backless and much above my thighs. I quickly put it over myself and sat on the bed.