V1 Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon

Simon, or now Saph, is Standing on an Aircraft to Beacon, his Future Academy to attend. To bad that Right next to Him was a Blonde Boy in a Modern Knight Getup who has Clear Motionsickness.

Sarph was Doing his Best to help him by Rubbing his Back.

Saph: "Deep Breaths, just try to Ignore everything else."

In the Mean time, there where some News Playing on a Nearby Holographic Television.

News Reporter: "Times are Truly looking Down after the Appearance of thw New Grimm. Just Recently after The Dust store Robbing from the Infamous Criminal Roman Torchwick, a New Grimm has been seen Rampaging at the Edge of the City of Vale. We can speak Luckily that an Unkown Teenager has Managed to Kill it, being the First one to do so.

Oh thank Arceus and Necroma.

News Reporter 2: "Right, ontop of that, during a Faunus Rights Protest, members of the White fang have Busted in and-"

The Screen changed to show Glynda, who Explains what is Going to Happen in Beacon as the School comes into view.

It was a Large Midevil kind of Castle, similar to the one in Claw-City from Galar. Shortly After, the Aircraft Landed and Opened the Door, where the Blonde from Earlier rushes out of the Nearest Trashcan to throw up.

Saph took out his Newly Accuered Scroll, which is the Phone Equivilent in world.

Saph: "Pst, Rotom, Can you do a Scan really quick."

The Red Pokemons Face Flashed across the Screen, winked and dissapeared again. A Few seconds Later, a Hogh pitched Voice can be heard.

Rotom: "Brrzzzt. Scan Complete, there are Quite a Few Pokemon in the Nearby Forsets, bur not any Truly Dangerous like Tyranitar. Brrzzzt."

Saph: "Thanks, apreciat it."

He put the Scroll Away and was about to go to the Aufitorium like he was Supposed to, when he heard an Explosion Happening a Short was away. Leting out a Sigh, he Walked to the source to find two Girls and a Lot of Luggage.

The First one was in a Compleatly white Dress with Hair of Similar Color in a Ponytail. She had Azur blue Eyes, that where filled with Anger, over which one had a Scar over it.

The Other one has Mostly Red Clothes with Middle short Black hair with Red tips and Silver eyes. She looks clearly younger than the first one and kinda upset.

Saph: "What is going on here?"

White: "I can tell you What's going on. This Girl is Damaging SDC Property!"

Red: "I Already said i was Sorry!"

Oh Son of a Bisharp, what did i get myself Into?

White: "A Sorry doesn't fix Everything!"

Red: "Maybe not to You Princess!"

???: "Actually it's Heiress."

Saph looks to his Right to see another Girl walking up. She has Monochrome Clothes, a Black Bow on her Long Black hair and Amber eyes.

Black: "Weiss Schnee, Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, The largest Dust production Company in Remnant.

Weiss: "Thank you, Finally someone with Respect."

Black: "Same Company Infamous for it Controversal Labor Forces and questionable buissnes Partners."

Oohhh, Better get some Burn heal for that.

The White Heiress scoffs then walks away. The Red girl on the Ground was about to thqnk the Black one, but she was already gone. She suddenly saw a Hand with a Saphire Armband enter a Vision.