V1 Chapter Bonus: 1v1 Saph/Simon vs Lara

(This scene plays out during the 11th Chapter and has been moved to Bonus due to Lazienes and other lame excuses.)

Both Saph and Lara have recalled one of their Pokemon back to use it for a fight. Saph is going to use Tyranitar while Lara will use Aerodactyl. Both Trainers move to one side of the Hiding place, looking as determined as ever.

Lara: "Bro, can I ask you a favor?"

Saph: "Sure. What is it?"

Lara: "Could you drop that fake name just for this? I still don't have it down to call you by that."

Saph looked at her for a second before giving her a reassuring smile.

Simon: "Sure, I'll happily go by 'Simon' until our Pokemon have let out some steam."

Lara: "Thanks."

Rotom suddenly shot out of Simons Pocket and moved to a position about halfway between them.

Rotom: "Brrrzzzt. This will be a Battle between the Twins Simon and Lara Aurora. Each trainer is only allowed to have one Pokemon used. The winner is decided when one Pokemon isn't able to Battle anymore. Are you ready?"

Both Trainers nodded. "Yes!"

Rotom: "Then let the Battle begin!"

(Now playing: Let's go Gym leader theme.)

The twins raised their throwing arm into the air and threw a Poke-ball each.

Simon: "Tyranitar! Go!"

Lara: "Aerodactyl! Strike from above!"

Both balls released a blinding mass of light, which soon formed both Fossil Pokemon.

"RAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Dactyl Daaa!"

Simon: "Let's start this one strong! Stone edge!"

Tyranitar lifted one of his legs and slammed it into the ground with a mighty roar. The earth shook and large blue glowing Rock spikes shot out of it, Getting closer to Aerodactyl.

Lara: "Fly out of the way!"

"Dac!"

She quickly flew Higher and out of reach of the stone type attack.

Lara: "Now use Screech!"

"AAAAAAEEEEEEEE!"

The Fossil Pokemon let out a loud ear deafening screech in Tyrantrums direction, it creating a visible soundwave. The gianormous Pokemon shock his head in pain to the noise.

Lara: "Follow up with Iron Tail!"

Aerodactyls tail began to glow a silvery light, before she dashed towards the larger Pokemon. The attack hit him straight to the side of his face, causing him to start to spin counter clock-wise.

Simon: "Use the momentum! Dragon Tail."

Now it was Tyranitars turn to let his tail glow, his a mystical green. Using the momentum of the Impact, he spun around and slammed his tail right into Aerodactyl, causing her to get launched back.

Lara: "Aerodactyl!" She cried out worried

The Fossil Pokemon hit the ground, hard, and proceeded to slide back a couple more feet before stopping. She raised to her feet and shook her head before returning back to the air.

Lara: "We'll make you pay! Rock Slide!"

Aerodactyl released a loud cry, the air above Tyrantrum began to glow before a lot of Rocks came falling down.

Simon: "Try to dodge it!"

Tyranitar tried his best to get away from the falling rocks as he can, but a few manage to hit him anyway.

Lara: "Now Dragon Claw!"

The Pterodactyl Pokemons claws on her wings began to glow the same mystical green as Tyrantrums tail before. It dashed across the make shift Arena to the Tyranasaures Pokemon, who still was dodging the preveous attack.

Simon: "Dodge it, Quick!"

Tyranitar however, wasn't quick enough and the Dragon attack hit him square in the face, dealing massive Damage. He reeled back in pain as the Rock slide stopped.

Lara: "Finish it now! Dragon Claw!"

Aerodactyl swooped back in for the finishing blow. But-

Simon: "Crunch!"

-Tyranitar caught the claw this time with his jaw, his teeth glowing brightly. Aerodactyl tried to get out of his grasp, but the attack was way stronger than usual, thanks to Tyranitars Strong Jaw abillity.

Simon: "Now Ice Fang!"

The still glowing fangs started to release a cold energy as Tyrantrum applied more presure. The Claw that has been caught started to freeze over as it lost its mystical glow.

Lara: "Get out of there!"

Simon: "Don't let it go!"

Both Pokemon do as being told. Aerodactyl flailing around while she gets slowly encased in Ice while Tyrantrum bit down even harder.

The Flying Fossil Pokemon is soon almost compleatly frozen, her head the only thing thats still free.

Simon: "Now throw her away!"

The larger Pokemon threw his head back before launching the smaller Pokemon away from him. Aerodactyl bounced of the ground a couple of times before she sled to a stop.

Simon: "Finnish it with Stone Edge!"

Lara: "Aerodqctyl! Rock Slide!" She called out in mild dedpiration.

Tyrantrum slammed his foot down once more as Aerodactyl let out another loud cry. The Stone Pillars moved towards Aerodactyl as Rocks began to form Over Tyrantrum. At around the same time, both attacks hit and the field was covered in a big dust cloud.

Both trainers held their breath as the dust settled. Once it was gone, it revraled both Pokomon on the ground with their eyes just swirls.

Rotom: "Brrrzzzt. Both Pokemon have fainted! The battle ends in a Draw!"

The Twins released their held breath as a relaxing sigh as they got out their respective Poke-balls.

Lara: "Come back Aerodactyl." A red laser shot out of the ball and encased her Pokemon, it retreating inside the ball. "You did very great."

Simon: "Come back Buddy." He did the same as his Sister, Tyrantrum dissapearing into his ball. "You finally had your long awaited battle. Now rest."

Thry put their Pokemons away and approached each other with a smile on their face.

Lara: "Seems like you didn't get rusty at all. Pretty sure I would have won though."

Simon: "If you didn't use screech, Tyrantrum would have lasted longer."

Rotom flew between them with an anoyed looking face on display. "Please don't start a fight. You just had one. Brrrzzzt."

The Siblings looked at the floating scroll for a second, before begining to laugh slightly.

Simon: "Don't worry, we're not going to do that."

Lara: "Yeah, it's just siblings being siblings." They laughed for a bit longer before Simon turned to his sister.

Simon: "It was a good fight, sis."

Lara: "Yes, it very much was." She held out her hand. "Let's battle like this again, Saphire Aurora."

Simon/Saph looked at her for a second, then took her hand for a handshake.

Saph: "Of course, Lara Aurora."

[End of Bonus Chapter.]