V1 Chapter 12: Black and White

Team RW(B)Y+S where currently in the City of Vale searching for Blake, who has been missing since friday. Of at least Ruby and Yang are doing so while Weiss and Saph are stabding by the side, the latter having his eyes closed.

Ruby: "Blaaaake!"

Yang: "Blaaaaake!"

Ruby: "Blaaaaaaaake! Where aaaare yoooouuuu!?"

Yang: "Blake!"

Ruby turns to both of her non-screaming teammates. "Weiiiiss, Saaaaaph, you're not helping!"

Saph opened his eyes and looked to the Red leader. "I'm actually trying to locate her with the help of the Sensing part of my Semblance. It just happens that it's quite hard to do so in a large city next to two people that are screaming like lunatics."

Weiss: "Oh! You know what might be able to help? The police!"

Ruby crossos her arms in irritation. "Ugh, Weiss..."

Weiss: "It was just an idea!"

Ruby: "Yeah, a bad one."

Saph: "I'd rather have the Lunatics"

Yang: "Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions."

Weiss: "I think that when we hear it, you'll all realize I was right!"

Saph: "I for one think that you still have a stick up your behind."

Penny: "And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!"

Penny just suddenly appeared behind the team, making them all turn around in surprise.

Ruby: "Aaaah! Penny! Where did you come from!?"

Penny: "Hey guys! What are you up to?"

Ruby: "Uhh..."

Yang: "We're looking for our friend Blake."

Penny: "Ooooh, you mean the Faunus girl!"

Ruby, Weiss, Yand and Saph stare at Penny.

Saph: "Pardon est moi?"

Ruby: "Wait, how did you know that?"

Penny: "Uhh, the cat ears?" She pointed towards her head.

Yang laughs a little. "What cat ears? She wears a... booooowww..."

The realization leaves them in silence as a tumbleweed blows through in the wind.

Ruby: "She does like tuna a lot..." She said in a whispering tone

Penny: "So, where is she?"

Saph: "Your guess is as good as ours."

Ruby: "She's been missing since Friday."

Penny gasped. "That's terrible! Well, don't you worry Ruby, my friend! I won't rest until we find your teammate!"

Ruby: "Uh, that's really nice of you, Penny, but we're okay! Really! Right, guys?"

She looks over Penny to direct her question at Yang, Weiss and Saph, The former two nowhere to be seen while Saph just stood there. A tumbleweed blows past them again in the quiet while Saph turned his head to the missing spots of the others.

Saph: "Backstabing little Houndooms." He swore under his breath.

Penny: "It sure is windy today!"

Saph lets out a sigh as he takes out his scroll abd begins to type in something.

Saph: "I'm gonna call my Sis for Backup."

Ruby: "Why didn't you do that before?"

Saph: "Because before, two certain white and yellow individuals where still with us for the search." He placed the scroll to his hear. Soon enough, someone picked up."