V1 Chapter 8: Jaundice

It has been a couple of weeks now after the initial incudent and Ruby finding out about the Pokemon and Saphs true background.

In this time, he had quite the time coming up with a false explination as to why he went into the Forest at night. The whole story with avoiding property damage was fine for the moment, but he needed something to build from it.

So, after throwing in "Possible loss of controll" and the ocasional "I don't want to hurt anyone or anything" with a few sprinkles of "Protecting any Pokemon in the forest from Grimm", WBY finally did leave him to do his "training".

Ruby was literally bursting with excitement when Rotom actually did his job and went into her scroll to modify it to give it a Poke-dex function.

Flashback: RWBY Dormroom with the other three doing something elsewhere.

Rotom: "Geez, do you really need so many pictures and blueprints of weapons? Brrrzzzt."

Ruby: "Hey! Those are private!"

Saph: "Just focus on the job."

Rotom gave a virtual sigh and got to work. Literally ten socond later, it floated towards Ruby and exited the Scroll, reentering Saphs.

Rotom: "Brrrzzzzt. Done! Your Scroll now has the Poke-dex function, along with your Personal database for caught Pokemon as well as the scanning function!"

Ruby looked at her Scroll with shining eyes, Eevee looking at it Curiously.

"Vee?"

Saph: "Test it out, just point your Scrolls main camera towards Eevee."

Ruby nodded and did just that. The screen of the Scroll changed to a cyan Background with a picture of Eevee showing on screen. A lot of text appeqred under it and a high pitched voice, similar to Rotom, came from the speaker.

 A lot of text appeqred under it and a high pitched voice, similar to Rotom, came from the speaker

'Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon. A normal type. It has the ability to alter the composition of its body to suit its surrounding environment. Thanks to its unstable genetic makeup, this special Pokémon conceals many different possible evolutions.' (Yes, i just slammed both Sw/Sh Dex entries toghether.)

Ruby looked at the device in both Excitement and awe, then back at Eevee, who was looking at the Scroll the same way. Ruby swiped to the side to reveal a second Page, with similar Rectangles as before.

*Gender: Female*

*Abillity: Adabtability*

*Moves:

Swift

Quick Attack

Double Team

Baby-doll Eyes*

Ruby: "Baby-doll Eyes?"

On cue, Eevee got Rubys attention by pawing her leg. She looked down at her, only to be hit by the most cutest thing she has ever seen. Eevee was making big, round eyes that seem to sort of sparkle and put puppy-eyes to shame.