VPoké Chapter 8: Unlocked

(Some of you may have had a notification that I uploaded another Chapter but nothing came up. That was because I accidentally published it early and took it down again almost instantly. Sorry for the Confusion.)

There are two types of days during Beacons schooldays. Normal days, which consist of the regular classes were teens are fighting each other or massive dark monsters with comically over sized weapons and powers.

A 'Normal' in Beacon standards.

Then there are the special days. They are either when the Huntsmen in training are on a mission or in newer cases have the Pokemon related lessons.

Those are the usual cases.

Sometimes a special day means that they have unique projects given to them by the teachers or the headmaster.

One of those special projects was given to the Aurora twins, so they are working on one of the library computers.

Well, one of them is doing so while the other contemplating his life choices.

Saph has groaned in his unending misery for the dozenth time when team RWBY and JNPR entered the library for a study session.

Yang: "Okay, how many times was that when we came?"

Lara: "I've stopped counting at 12."

Jaune: "What has got him groaning like that?"

That is when Saph quickly sat up.

Saph: "Mr. Coffeewizard has tasked us to make a schoolbook for other schools for the future when Pokemon lessons become more widely asked for. The man is planing about a century ahead."

The group looked at him with some concern as the Letters document of his was empty.

Ruby: "You, uh, coming along?"

Saph: "It would be coming along better if it was actually worked on by an us instead of an I."

His glare was sent to his sister who was focused on her screen. They looked what she was doing and saw her scrolling down the 'Simmons' web-browser with several purple links going by. Looking at her search, they raised an eyebrow.

Weiss: "'How to get a Semblance?'"

Nora: "I thought Jaune was the only one who would search for that online."

Jaune: "Nora!"

A single tap on the shoulder from Blake made the female Aurora snap out of her trance.

Blake: "Are you alright?"

Lara: "Yeah! Of course! Why wouldn't I be!?"

She quickly tabbed out of the browser and into the same writing program , her page only having 'Pokemon Basics' written on it.

Ren: "You two are usually great at working together and your ability to teach isn't bad either. There is something on your mind."

The many concerned stares, and the mixed glare of her brother, made Lara crumble and give in.

Lara: "Fine! Ever since the Aura experiment worked I have thought about what my Semblance could be and how I would unlock it."

Saph: "I know. You have described possibilities that are even further away from reality than Giratina."

Lara: "Shush!"

Pyrrah: "It is only natural for you to think like that. There isn't such a thing as a Semblance or our Aura in your world."

Lara: "Except there is!"

She wildly pointed at Saph as she exclaimed, earning a few shushes from other occupants of the library.