Special: Halloween

It was the night before the Hallows eve and most of Beacon are asleep. Key word being 'most' as one certain team and the sister of the only male member aren't even in their dorms.

Team RWBYS and Lara are out in the Emerald Forest in the EPS sitting around a camp fire grilling some marshmallows, sausages and fish.

Yang: "Gotta say, the late night campfire was a great idea rubes."

Ruby: "Thanks Yang! I just thought we should use this place as long as the nights aren't too cold still."

Saph: "Are you sure this is the only reason?"

He took the sausage he was roasting from his stick and ate it while raising and accusing eyebrow at Ruby. She looked away from his stare but soon gave in.

Ruby: "Fine! I also read in the Poke-dex that certain Pokemon only appear at night time! Happy!?"

Saph: "There it is."

Weiss: "I already thought there was a reason why you suggest going camping in the EPS. Especially since there are quite a few Grimm in the forest."

Lara: "Well, the walls are up and there are a lot of Pokemon here."

Saph: "And Grimm seem to pretty much vanish when attacked by a Fairy type move."

Ruby: "See! It is absolutely safe!"

Blake: "Whatever you say."

They sat in small silence for a bit, making sure that their food is well done before eating.

Yang: "AAAAND, I'm bored. Who is up for some campfire stories!?"

Ruby practically got all chibi and jumped up and down, raising her hand like a pre-schooler.

Ruby: "OH! ME! ME! ME!"

She got brought back to her regular form by Saph putting a hand on her head and pressing down, shutting her up like an alarm clock.

Yang: "Thank you Saph. And Ruby, I know that you always want to listen to those stories. But what about the others?"

She got reactions varying from shrugs to hums.

Blake: "I wouldn't mind."

Weiss: "If we are already here, we might as well."

Saph/Lara: "I'm down."

Yang: "All right! Then how about one of you guys start with one?"

Almost instantly, all of the remnant girls looked at the twins expectantly. They looked at each other and shrugged.

Saph: "Ladies first?"

Lara: "Brothers next."

Lara made herself more comfortable, as did the others, and got ready to tell her story.

(Now Playing: Lavender Town theme [Let's Go])

Lara: "So, this story is one that we have been told on a family trip to the Kanto region. Specifically to Lavender Town."

Saph: "Oh, I remember that one! Didn't you get nightmares from that story?"

Lara: "Shut it before I do it for you!"

He holds up his hands in a defensive manner. Lara continues.

Lara: "Anyways, Lavender town is already known as an uneasy place as its home of the Pokemon Tower, a place where Pokemon go that have met their end."

Upon hearing this, the girls subconsciously went for their Poke-balls, their faces growing uneasy. Saph was pretty chill.

Lara: "In a place we stayed, a native person was telling of a story he himself supposedly has been a victim many years before. He told that, as a child, he played in the woods a lot with his then best friend. One time while they were playing, he lost sight of his friend and, considering it was getting dark, went to search for them on his own."