V1 Chapter 7: The Full Truth

Ruby: "The Full truth?"

She, Eevee and Saph where in the middle of the ring of piled up trees, where Ruby and Eevee faced off against an Alpha Ursa.

Saph nodded. "Yeah, just uh.... please don't tell the others about this."

Ruby: "Why?"

Saph: "Because I'm not quite ready to reveal it to them. It's just that, you deserve to know because, you could have died because of me."

Ruby looked at him for a second, before nodding in understanding.

Saph took a deep breath.

No turning back now.

Saph: "So, to start, the Pokemon and I aren't from here."

Ruby and Eevee blinked at his statement. "You already said that."

Saph: "No no no, i mean like, not from Remnant, faf away."

The Silver eyed girl and Pokemon looked at him clueless.

Saph sighed. "The Pokemon and I are from a diffirent world."

The gears in Rubys head finally clicked toghether. "What?!

Saph: "I know it's hard to believe."

Ruby: "This is an understatement "

Saph: "But i can prove it to you."

He put his hand into his back pocket and took out a red and white ball the size of a ping-pong ball, much to Rubys confusion. Saud confusion turned into surprise however when the tiny ball expanded into the size of an apple after Saph pressed on a button located where the two colors meet.

Saph threw the ball into the air and it opened, releasing a bright mass of light. The ligh soon faded, revealing a creature that looks like a blue dog standing on its hind legs.

Rubys Jaw almost unhinged at the appearance of the dog creature, who looked at her with an intense red glare.

"Lu-cario."

Ruby seemed to get a hold of herself, but was internally still pretty much struggeling.

Ruby: "D-did you just, summon a-a P-Pokemon with that ball?"

Saph: "Yeah, this is normal in my world."

Ruby: "WHAT!"

Saph: "Believe me now?"

Ruby was looking down at Eevee, who she was still holding for comfort.

Ruby: "Y-yeah, just hard to digest."

She looked back to the new Pokemon before looking back at Saph.

Ruby: "How did you and the Pokemon, get to remnant?"

Saph: "Well, I'm not sure about how the Pokemon got here. I just got here by some weird Inky black creature creating someweird portal under me tvat send me here, that was six months ago."

Ruby: "Six months?" She gave Eevee another look. "What could have brought the Pokemon here?"

Saph: "That's what I am going to find out. My best guess, some freak accident over here on Remnant caused them to get transported here."

Ruby gave Eevee a simpathetic look. Being suddenly stripped away from your home can't be something easy. The she suddenly noticed something szrange with the Information given.

Ruby: "Uh, do Semblances exist in your world?"

Saph: "No, they don't. Why?"

Ruby: "Then how can you use Aura and a semblance?"