V1 Chapter 4: Half Truth

It was around 6:45 in Beacon when a Certain girl with Silver eyes woke up.

Ruby Rose was Boiling with Exitement. This will be her first day at beacon AND as team leader for team RWBY! She was so Exited that she woke up way too early.

Naturally, she went into the Bathroom with her new School Uniform. The warm shower is just the Right thing for her to Properly wake up. That and maybe some Cookies later.

Some time Later she exited the Bathroom. She looked around the Dorm, mentally debating wether or not she should wake the Others up when she notices Something strange.

In Saphs lap was a Small Brown fluffy Creature curled into a Ball. It had Bushy cream colored Fur around its neck, Its Long ears where folded down and its Fluffy tail was Hiding part of its Face, where Ruby could make out closed eyes.

Ruby was about to get a closer look, but stopped in her Tracks when she saw the Creature stir awake.

It Yawned and Streched, revealing its Short legs. It shook its Head and Opened its eyes, looking around the Room before landing its Brown eyes on Rubys Silver ones.

Rubys Heart was Melting at the sight of the Adorable little Fox creature on Saphs Lap. It took everything from her to not Squeel Loudly and wake the others up.

The small Fox like creature took a good look at the Girl and tilted its head. "Eev?"

That was more than Ruby could Handle.

Ruby: "AAAAHHHH!" She squeeled Loudly at the Cute Fluffball, waking the Others up and Scaring it into hiding beneath Saphs Blankets.

Yang: "Ruby! What gives?!"

Weiss: "Why are you Screaming this early in the Morning?!"

Blake: "Why are you up this Early anyway?"

Saph: "Am i missing some key Information that led to this Event?"

Ruby was Hoping in place and Pointing at Saph. "SAPH! Whatisthiscutelittlecreatureiwanttohugitforever!"

Saph: "I-what? Was this even Proper English?"

Yang: "Ruby, what are you freaking out about?"

Ruby: "There was a Cute small fluffy Animal on Saphs lap."

Saph: "A what?"

He suddenly noticed movement by his Leg under the Blanket. Lifting it just a bit to look under it, he Finds the Eevee Snuggeling against his Leg, looking quite scared.

What is she doing here? Did she Follow me? Why didn't i notice?

Ruby: "Is it there?"

He looked back up to see all of the Girls lookung at him in Curiosity. Letting out a deep sigh, he moved his hand to pet the Pokemon, gaining its Attention.

Saph: "You can come out, they won't hurt you."

Believing his Words, Eevee slowly crawled under the Blanket and peeked her head out, making eye Contact with team RWBY.

WBY was sligthly taken aback by the Sudden appearance of the Pokemon, while Ruby was gleaming to see that the Creature was Real. She was moving towards the Eevee to pick it up, but she Quickly hid beneath the Blanket again.

Saph: "Back away Ruby, you're scaring her."

Yang: "Uh, Saph? You mind Explaining?"

Blake: "Yeag, what exactly is she?"

Weiss: "And where did you find her?"

Saph was debating wether or not he should tell them the Truth or dodge around the question. Ultimatly, he setteled for Half truth.