character info ++ disclaimer

- age: 19- height: 5"9- human - likes to smoke weed and have casual sex when she can, can also have quite a temper and lash out, doesn't get embarrassed easily and can be quite a flirt

- age: 19
- height: 5"9
- human
- likes to smoke weed and have casual sex when she can, can also have quite a temper and lash out, doesn't get embarrassed easily and can be quite a flirt. despite her indifferent attitude she can be sensitive at times.
- dislikes not being in control and being teased by anubis.

⭒⭒⭒

- age: ???- height: 6"3- god of death & embalming- he's appears kind and caring towards Syere outside of that he's very wary and nonchalant, often easily irritated by others around him

- age: ???
- height: 6"3
- god of death & embalming
- he's appears kind and caring towards Syere outside of that he's very wary and nonchalant, often easily irritated by others around him. he can be rather cocky at times and enjoys asserting his dominance over others especially syere.
- dislikes being ignored and when syere hurts herself.

disclaimer
// this book will include triggering themes of depression, suicide and self harm throughout the story so please be warned.
// this story is loosely based off of egyptian lore and not an accurate depiction of eygptian text whatsoever.
// a lot of my books have some sort of BDSM mixed in and this book is no exception, if you don't like that please don't read.
// support writers like myself by voting and commenting, don't ghost read as it makes it harder for my book to be discovered.
// lower case intended.