Chapter 6 - Trial part 2

Alter Ego: "Taka! Master! It's been too long! I am happy to see you again!"

Chihiro: "Alter Ego...........why are you here?"

Alter Ego: "Because I am vital to convincing you all of the truth!"

Chihiro: "Huh?"

Alter Ego: "Sorry it took me so long to do so. This computer is labeled as an outside object, I needed to be inserted by USB to-"

Chihiro: "Wait.....outside object?"

Alter Ego: "Yeah! For some reason, most of the electronics here are considered outside objects, even the monitors, so I had to be inserted into this computer, the only one I could"

Chihiro: "What do you mean outside objects!?"

Alter Ego: "Oh, did Monokuma not tell you?"

Monokuma: "What do you mean? We agreed you would tell 'em!"

Alter Ego: "Oh did we? Oh, my bad"

Chihiro: "What are you talking about? What do you mean?"

Alter Ego: "Well, since Monokuma didn't tell you, I will. You are all in a simulation"

Chihiro: "s..............sim.........................simulation?"

Monokuma: "Yes indeed! How else would you all be here? You were all murdered, remember?"

Both of them both looked somewhat pale, but that was nothing compared to what they were about to hear

Monokuma: "You wanna know why all of you were brought here?"

Alter Ego: "You see, everyone who was in Ibuki and Hiyoko's killing game besides one was connected to a simulation, so even if they died, they would still be fine, same goes for here!"

Chihiro: "So.....................everyone.......is okay?"

Monokuma: "Oh, he never said that! On the contrary, really! Mahiru, Byakuya, Nekomaru, and Nagito were ejected from the simulation as soon as they were killed, and once again gave in to their murderous instincts!"

Taka: "What..............what about the others?!"

Alter Ego: "As for Rantaro's killing game, their punishment for dying is less severe, but can be seen as rather...........cruel..................Kokichi, Angie, Miu, Tenko, and Ryoma are now but only husks of their former selves.......stripped of the personalities they once had, and all uniqueness dissipated"

Rantaro: "..............."

Monokuma: "oh, but we are just getting started! We haven't talked about you two, Sayaka, or Sakura yet!"

Monkuma then took out the camera and took a cord out, plugging the camera into the computer, transferring images from the camera to the computer. Monokuma then took a different cord and plugged the computer into one of the monitors, allowing Alter Ego access to the monitors, taking the images from the camera with him

Alter Ego: "File transfer complete!"

Taka: "What is it............TELL US!!!"

Alter Ego: "Very Well......."

Images suddenly flashed on the screen, showing a familiar site to Taka.....images of every member of their class, dead in different ways. Chihiro grew pale, his skin that seemed to have not seen the sun in many moons, was whiter than bone

Monokuma: "Well, sad to say, but.........unlike the others, you two, Sayaka, and Sakura were all on life support, your brains all still active enough to be plugged into this system.....as soon as those two kicked the bucket.......they were taken off that life support!"

Chihiro and Taka were frozen with fear, knowing they would likely meet the same fate

Alter Ego: "With that all being said, with your current status shown, and your fates all revealed..........."

The screen alter Ego was on suddenly shut off, and an eerie red glow shot out, and a figure appeared where the glow was once it disappeared

Alter Ego: "Man it's good to finally be out of that damn computer! Now, Monokuma, I believe it is time for the main event!"