Part One - Chapter Nineteen: Relaxing Holiday

Cristiano leaned back on the yacht and stretched, he smiled knowing that it had been a good decision to come away when they had; Eliana was now officially living with him and things were going well for them.

The couple had another week of their holiday and they were going to make the most of it, especially with the new season starting soon plus Eliana’s agent had so much planned for the blonde now she had graduated.

Cristiano ran his fingers through his hair, he leaned back on the boat and closed his eyes; he knew that the next few months would be crazy especially with the Euros next year.

However right now things were good for the couple and Cristiano was determined to enjoy his time with Eliana while he had the chance; he didn’t know when they would have time like this again.

“It’s beautiful here,” Eliana mused sitting down next to Cristiano, she peeked at her boyfriend with a small sile knowing that he had yet to see her in her royal blue halter bikini top and bikini bottoms; she had a feeling that he was going to like it.

Cristiano nodded his head, he opened his brown eyes and stared at his girlfriend a little surprised; he swallowed at how good she looked in her bikini and he knew that this was why she was a Victoria Secret Angel.

“Not as beautiful as you,” Cristiano murmured sitting up and removing his sunglasses, his eyes not leaving Eliana knowing that he had only rarely seen her like this in magazines.

Eliana looked at Cristiano innocently, she watched him as he leant forward and slowly started to kiss her bare shoulder; his hands moving tenderly to pull her closer to him.

“I don’t recall you modelling this,” Cristiano murmured moving to kiss Eliana’s neck, he couldn’t help himself not when he had Eliana so close to him and looking so beautiful.

Eliana laughed softly and shook her head, it was one of the freebies that she had gotten on her last photoshoot for VS and she was glad that she finally got to use the things that they gave her.

Eliana had been modelling for the company nearly three years before she had started dating Cristiano and had never found a use for the stuff that she got as part of her contract; now she had a boyfriend that she could show off to and she was going to enjoy herself.

“What else did you get?” Cristiano asked between kisses, he hoped that she had more since he liked the idea of seeing Eliana all dressed up just for him; it made what she did so much easier for him to bare.

Cristiano knew that she was a model and did a lot of different campaigns but she was mainly known for her work for Victoria Secret and it made him a little nervous when it came down to it.

“Some swimwear, sleepwear and some sexy lingerie,” Eliana replied peeking at Cristiano, she had an idea he would like the sound of the last one more than anything; she was sure that she would be able to show him sometime.

Cristiano grinned at the idea and looked at Eliana, he knew that she would show him sometime and he would wait until she was ready to show him all that she had; he nipped softly at Eliana’s neck before her mobile started ringing making him groan.

Cristiano moved to lean back as he watched Eliana, the only person who could be calling was her agent and he was a little annoyed that Tanya was calling while they were on holiday.

Eliana shot Cristiano an apologetic look before she got to her feet and moved away to answer the call; she knew that Tanya meant well and she had a feeling that this was more news of a photoshoot that would be waiting for her when she came back off her holiday.

***

“What did she want?” Cristiano grumbled looking to his girlfriend of ten months, he sipped on his bottle of water and wondered if they would ever be left alone; he wanted to enjoy his time with Eliana while he could.

Cristiano knew how busy he would be when the season started up and Eliana had her own career to think about; he wanted them to be able to relax and enjoy themselves.

“A new photoshoot,” Eliana mused feeling bad at her phone constantly ringing, she walked over to her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around him; she was doing her best to keep work as little as possible.

Cristiano nodded his head, he smiled at how she seemed completely focused on him now; he tugged her closer and gave her a kiss wanting to forget about work.

“Anything good?” Cristiano murmured softly, he kissed Eliana and he knew that they would be fine as long as they worked on their relationship when they had the chance; he wasn’t going to let something so special slip away.

Eliana shrugged her shoulders and deepened the kiss, she squeaked as Cristiano tugged her onto his lap; they were sat in the small lounge and out of sight allowing them to relax together.

“Versace and Versace,” Eliana replied when they parted, she brushed her fingers through Cristiano’s damp hair and smiled at him; it would be an easy shoot for her and she knew that she would only be gone about a week in LA for the shoot.

Cristiano nodded his head, he cleared his throat and trailed his hands to rest on Eliana’s hips; his fingers brushed tenderly at the skin of her hips before Eliana kissed him again.

Cristiano had no idea how she got used to all of the traveling but he guessed it was a bit like when he was away for matches; he would have to get used to sharing her since there was so much going on.

***

Eliana peeked at her boyfriend as she flicked through her calendar on her phone, she had a photoshoot with Vogue booked for August along with three catwalk shows in September; things were starting to pile up and that wasn’t even thinking about her VS commitments.

“It’s going to be busy,” Eliana mused with a shake of her head, there was so much that she had to do and she knew that she would hardly see Cristiano; she would have to make it up to him when she was home.

Cristiano nodded his head, he wasn’t going to let their work get in the way of them; he had been a bit spoilt with her time when she was in university but that was going to end now.

“We’ll make it work,” Cristiano replied moving to hug Eliana, they had coped before and he would do it now when they actually had things to worry about.

Cristiano wasn’t going to let his own worries and insecurities take away from what he had with Eliana, she was coming home to him no matter what she was doing with her life and that was what mattered.

Eliana nodded her head, she kissed Cristiano glad that he seemed to be doing so much better with the idea that they were going to be parted for a little while; he had been so worried the last few times but now that had changed.

“I love you,” Cristiano whispered softly moving to remove Eliana’s top now that they were in the privacy of their hotel room; he knew that this wasn’t going to last but he wanted to make sure that they had memories of a time that they had been so relaxed.

“Love you too,” Eliana breathed smiling at Cristiano, their holiday would be over soon and she had no idea when they would have another break like this where they could relax and enjoy themselves.