Part One - Chapter Twenty-Two: Victoria Secret Show 2011

Eliana took a deep breath as she tried to calm her nerves, she couldn't believe that it was that time of year again and she was a little excited; it was her major event of the year and she was looking forward to it. 

"How is Cristiano's brother?" Miranda asked sitting down next to Eliana, she had seen the news that Hugo had been rushed to hospital and the paparazzi were having a field day with what had happened. 

Eliana looked at her friend, she knew that everyone was curious especially since the news was everywhere, she could only imagine that they were trying to find out what had caused Hugo to crash. 

"He's doing better," Eliana replied smiling at Miranda, Cristiano had called to tell her that Hugo had finally agreed to go to rehab; they would send him to one here in the States in hopes he would get the best treatment available without being harassed by anyone. 

Miranda smiled, she was pleased to hear that and she wasn't going to deny that she was also a little curious about what had happened; she had heard it had been a bad crash but no one knew what had happened. 

"His wife must have been so worried," Miranda mused not knowing what she would have done if it had been Orlando, she loved her husband so much and she knew that she didn't want anything to happen to him or their son. 

Eliana nodded her head, she knew Miranda was fishing for details especially with all the rumours floating about but she wasn't going to say anything and she knew that it wasn't her place. 

Lilian still had plans to divorce Hugo even if she was putting it on hold right now, she had moved out of her family home and taken Alicia with her; refusing to believe that her husband could change to save their marriage. 

***

"How are you and Jamie?" Elaina asked sipping on her drink after the show, it had been a success and she was glad to be able to have a nice evening with the rest of the girls now that they were done. 

Behati smiled at Eliana as she sat down by her best friend, things had been quiet for her this year and she knew that it was hopefully going to last; she wanted what Eliana had with Cristiano. 

"We're doing better," Behati replied with a smile, they weren't fighting as much anymore and she was sure that this was a good sign for them after everything that had taken place. 

Jamie didn't seem as distant with her and Behati hoped that things would be on the up for them now, they had been together for six years and she didn't want it all too just slip away from her. 

Eliana smiled pleased to hear that things were finally going well for Behati, she hated that her friend had struggled and she hoped this was the last of any trouble for her. 

"What about you and Cristiano? It's been over a year now," Behati asked curiously, she had yet to meet the footballer that had clearly stolen her best friend's heart; she was actually hoping to meet him soon. 

Eliana blushed a little, things had been going so well for them recently even with Hugo's accident their relationship was going from strength to strength and she was surprised how much she loved him sometimes. 

"That good," Miranda asked sitting down at the table, the nightclub was crazy and she was glad to find somewhere to sit down for a while. 

Orlando was at the bar and had promised to come and find her after he had gotten their drinks, he was so proud of his wife and they deserved a night out to celebrate with the others.

"Things are amazing," Eliana gushed not being able to help herself, she was so happy and she knew that she had no reason not to be; Cristiano was so good to her and she was glad that they had gotten together. 

None of the rumours that Eliana had heard about Cristiano had been even remotely true, he didn't even look at other women when they were together and she doubted he would even cheat if the opportunity came up. 

"I think we'll be hearing wedding bells soon," Miranda teased smiling, she had never seen Eliana so giddy before and it was all down to one man, she was happy for her friend and she wondered just how long it would be before she got engaged to the footballer. 

Behati laughed and nodded her head, she had always known that Eliana would probably get married before her; she was so excited and she hoped that Cristiano would pop the question soon, it had been a long time since a VS Angel wedding. 

"Wedding bells?" Orlando Bloom asked setting a drink in front of his wife, he kissed Miranda before sitting down next to her and smiling at the other two models. 

Orlando had been coming to his wife's shows for ages and he loved being sat front row when she strutted her stuff up and down the runway; she was a gorgeous woman and he felt so lucky. 

"Eliana and Cristiano," Miranda said to her husband cuddling into his side, she didn't get to see him much since filming had been crazy but she was glad to have a couple of weeks with him now. 

Orlando raised an eyebrow and looked to Eliana, he had been hearing a lot about the footballer recently since his relationship with the model was big news; everyone was wanting to know more about the couple. 

"I don't think we're quite ready for that step just yet," Eliana replied softly with a shake of her head, she loved the idea of marrying Cristiano but she didn't think that he was ready to marry her after only a year. 

Eliana was happy to wait as long as she had to for Cristiano to be ready.

***

Cristiano sighed running his hands over his face tired as he settled back onto the couch, his entire body ached after training and he was glad to be home; he just hoped that this wasn't going to carry on. 

Hugo had finally agreed to get the help that he needed and everything was ready for when he was released from hospital; Cristiano wasn't going to risk having his brother change his mind, he was going to one of the best rehab facilities in the world. 

Cristiano closed his eyes wanting to take a nap, he was home alone right now and he was sure that Eliana would be back in a couple of days; he missed her when she was away and he knew that she was busy. 

Cristiano moved to stick the television, he was glad to be back in Madrid and everything seemed to be doing better now even if his family were convinced that Hugo wasn't going to go to rehab like he had agreed to do. 

Lilian was at her wits end and Cristiano knew that the last thing that his brother wanted was to lose his family, he would do anything for them now if it meant that Lilian didn't leave him. 

Lilian had plans to move away from their home in Vilamoura and come to Madrid to find better work and opportunities for her and Alicia; if Hugo wanted to be a part of that then he would need to clean up his act. 

Jorge had done a lot to keep Hugo's troubles from the papers, they would have a field day if they found out that he had been drunk driving and could still face charges for what he had done. 

Cristiano didn't know what else to do with his brother and he hoped that his six month stay in rehab would actually do him some good especially being so far away from any bad influences in his life right now that had gotten him into this mess.