Part Three - Chapter Ten: The Start of Filming

The sound of his alarm clock going off slowly woke Cristiano up, he groaned moving to knock it off before he curled up with Eliana; he held his wife close for a moment enjoying the silence around them for a moment before he got up. 

Swinging his legs over the side of their bed, Cristiano ran his fingers through his hair and peeked at Eliana; he smiled pleased to see that she was still sound asleep. 

The last thing that he wanted to do was wake her up, Cristiano had training early that day and he wanted to let her rest; he couldn't imagine how he had gotten so lucky. 

Carefully standing from the bed, Cristiano tried to ease his mind about going to training; he wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of the day with his family but it wasn't possible. 

Cristiano headed into the bathroom, he had to get ready and he wanted to get Elsa before she had a chance to wake Eliana up; he couldn't believe that in a little more than three weeks his little girl was going to be one years old. 

Cristiano smiled to himself, he brushed his teeth and got some fresh underwear ready to replace his white boxers that he had been wearing to bed; he couldn't believe that everything seemed to be going so well with his fashion-line right now. 

It had been a little bit of a surprise and Cristiano was pleased that it had taken off, he wanted to prepare for after his football career; he was nearly twenty-nine and he knew that football wouldn't last forever. 

Shaking his head, Cristiano prepared for his day and he couldn't help but smile before he walked out of the bedroom and headed to Elsa's; he was so happy and he loved this time in the morning when he got to spend time with his little girl. 

"Bom Dia," Cristiano greeted walking into Elsa's room, he moved to pick the eleven month old up and cuddle her in his arms; she looked so much like her mother and it made him happy. 

Elsa babbled happily, her head resting on Cristiano's shoulder as he carried her downstairs for breakfast; he whispered softly to her in Portuguese, he loved speaking to her and now she was starting to babble back.

"Papa," Elsa whimpered making Cristiano sigh, he knew that she could sense that there was something different going on this morning; he didn't blame her for not liking the chances. 

Cristiano murmured trying to ease her mind, he wished that things would be easy and he hoped that they wouldn't have to deal with this for long; he tried to settle Elsa who eyed the intruders in their home not liking them. 

Setting about making Elsa's breakfast, Cristiano talked to her about what he was doing; this was his time with her and it meant that Eliana got a bit of a break for a while. 

Elsa seemed to settle a little while Cristiano talked to her, a small cheeky smile formed on her face and she tugged on Cristiano's hair as he moved to settle her into her high chair. 

"No," Cristiano warned her in a stern voice, he didn't want her getting into any bad habits and he was sure that it would be a good lesson for her when her baby brother or sister was born. 

Elsa pouted watching her father move away from her, she swung her little legs in her chair and looked around the kitchen while Cristiano finished off making breakfast for them. 

The footballer whistled under her breath, he couldn't believe how fast things had moved along and he knew that he wouldn't change any of it; he just wanted things to calm down before it got crazy again. 

Sitting down next to Elsa, Cristiano set about feeding her breakfast while he talked to her; he wanted nothing more than to have this time with his daughter before he headed off to training.

***

Walking down the stairs, Eliana tried to ease her nerves about the fact that there was a camera crew working in her kitchen; it felt odd that they were here to document Cristiano's life and they would be here for a while. 

Eliana paused for a moment on the stairs, she hoped that things went well and she knew that this was important to Cristiano; she just wanted things to go well for his sake. 

"You should go in," Jorge said stepping out of the living room, he was here to make sure that the first day of filming went well and he knew that it was important that it went well. 

This was the last thing that Cristiano needed right now as to face this alone, things were going well and they were just getting starting to get everything ready for the next few months. 

"I was just preparing myself," Eliana murmured stepping down the last of the steps, she was doing this to support Cristiano and she was a little nervous about them being on camera together; she knew that this meant a lot especially since the filming would run over the course of her pregnancy. 

Cristiano had only revealed her condition to the director because he wanted to make it clear that he would be protecting his family when it came to the birth of his second child; he didn't mind bits of filming going on but he didn't want anyone bothering Eliana. 

"You seem nervous," Jorge mused this was her life and he had no idea why she would be nervous about sharing it, she was famous for a reason and there was nothing that would change what was happening now. 

Eliana chewed om her lip and nodded her head, this was all so strange and she just hoped that the crew wouldn't be spending too much time around the house. 

It wasn't something that Eliana would get used to and Cristiano had promised to do what he could to keep some things private; the director had been thrilled with the idea that Eliana was pregnant and wanted to incorporate that into his film. 

The idea had been quickly shut down, there was no way they were going to have their pregnancy become the main focus; they didn't mind it being featured but that was it.

"It's just so strange," Eliana said shaking her head, she loved her modelling job and she had done commercials before but nothing like this; it was a new experience that really hadn't come at the right time. 

Reaching eleven weeks pregnant, Eliana was preparing to share the news that she was expecting her second child; they were planning dinner in a couple of weeks to inform their families of the pregnancy. 

Jorge nodded his head, he had backed off a little since Cristiano had talked to him; it was better to keep the couple happy than lose them as his clients, it would ruin everything if that happened and all his hard work would be lost. 

"You'll be fine," Jorge reassured patting Eliana on her shoulder before he moved into the living room, it was all going well and he was hopeful that this time Eliana would give Cristiano a son.

 It would work perfectly if there was a legacy to Cristiano's football career, everyone was already hoping that Messi's son would follow him into football and Cristiano need someone to do the same. 

Eliana chewed on her lip before she took a deep breath and headed into the kitchen, a bright smile on her face watching Cristiano with Elsa; she tried to ignore her nerves about being on camera and tried to act as normal as possible. 

Cristiano grinned at the sight of Eliana, he knew that she was a little uncomfortable about having the cameras here but it wasn't for long and they would be gone soon. 

It was just important that they got some shots of their home life, Cristiano was proud of his little family and wanted to show them off.