Chapter One

I'M BACK!!!!! Here is part 2 of A Malfoy's Potter which is aligned with the second Harry Potter Film: Chamber of Secrets. If things do not make sense, do not hesitate to ask because sometimes I forget if I added or took things out in my stories and I want to be sure to explain everything:) For those of you who feel like Lily is too "perfect", I'm sorry but this is the person I want her to be for a reason because all the Harry Potter fanfics I have read, I am tired of the shy, mute girls or the bratty, mean ones so I wanted a break:) I hope you enjoy!

A firm knock sounded on Lily's bedroom door but there was no answer. Damien tried again but he was met with silence. Pushing the door open, he was shocked to find the room empty. Lily had occupied her room twenty-four-seven for the majority of the time since she had returned from Hogwarts at the beginning of the summer.

It was now her last day before she traveled to the Weasley's and she was nowhere to be found. Over the fall, Papa Nate had struck a bargain with the kids. He would allow them their own rooms but they had to be responsible for their room's sanitation and hygiene otherwise they would bunk with David.

The two walls of Lily's room that were not occupied by her single bunk bed or her dresser were covered in sheets of paper pinned to the walls. They were letters and documents from Professor Snape and Headmaster Dumbledore concerning the course that Lily would be in charge of teaching at Hogwarts. She had received countless owls over the course of the summer and had taken to drawing on them with brightly colored crayons.

Usually under her bunk was empty space save for the bed where a growing Ellery would sleep during the night but now it was filled with boxes of all shapes and sizes but relatively medium sized, neatly labeled with peculiar names. Damien and Alexa had assisted Lily in collecting said boxes and helping her stuff each with the appropriate habitat for that animal that would be stored their during their journey to Hogwarts.

The reason Lily was journeying with the Weasley's to Diagon Alley besides getting books was to acquire the badges for the class as well as the creatures that she would pick up from the pet shop. Damien shut the bedroom door and headed outside. she must have taken Ellery outside for some fresh air.

When he finally found the girl, she was seated in the tall grass that acted like a nest around her, the full grown silver colored cat perched in her lap sound asleep from Lily's steady petting. Damien had learnt very quickly that unlike Ellery, Draconis was very picky for a cat, choosing who he would and wouldn't' like.

Lily had evidently tweaked his name a little from Draco to Draconis since whenever Lily referred to the cat, people would think she was talking about Draco Malfoy and vice versa.

Romping around in the grass like a pup in snow, Ellery jumped around like a rabbit. The dragon was now the size of a medium sized dog, her head reaching Lily's thigh and from the tip of her snout to the tip of her tail was over six feet long with a matching wingspan of six feet.

Even if the dragon only stretched her wings when outside, the dragon was too large to be picked up or shoved into a backpack much to the dragon's delight and Lily's chagrin. The dragon would sometimes sleep beside Lily in bed but unlike before when the dragon was like a small hot water bottle, the reptile was now like an oven in bed beside her!

Luckily over the summer with some lessons from Charlie Weasley, Ellery had learnt to fly short distances of two miles max without stopping. Even though Stefan and Jacques highly suggested it, Papa Nate did not enlist Ellery to be their mail carrier and had obtained a family owl: Benji who was known to mix up letters for Charlie with the orphanage's so once a week one of the kids would visit the dragon institute and swap out letters with Charlie.

Damien dropped down next to Lily and rested his arms on his knees. The girl had changed over the past year. her hair was longer and slightly bleached from the sun, making it look a chestnut brown. Her green eyes had flecks of gold and blue in them and her lashes somehow seemed darker and longer than before.