after Graduation celebration part 1

Eventually when they all headed back to the scribblenauts residence, they head inside and the seniors began to change out of their gowns and got ready before putting on a nice outfit. All of the gowns that had to be washed were put in a pile so that it would be easier for Edgar and Julie when they wash all of them.

Shadow: *was in his room being all edgy and stuff and being angry at the world* I should've graduated too! But no! Apparently my life doesn't fricking matter! And my life is complete crap!

*As Edgar was walking by to pick up the pile of graduation gowns he walks towards shadows room with the pile in his hands*

Edgar: *turns to shadow* I'm sorry... Who are you?

Shadow: are you retarded or something?! I'm your son!

Edgar: first off, we don't say the R slur around here.. and secondly, last time I checked. YOU SHOULD'VE MOVED OUT BY NOW! YOU TURNED 18 IN DECEMBER OF 2021! YOU SHOULD'VE MOVED OUT A LONG TIME AGO! YOU KNOW THE #1 RULE WE HAVE HERE! AND WE GAVE YOU PLENTY OF TIME TO PACK YOUR THINGS, SO GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR FRICKING HOUSE!

Shadow: *grins* what if I dont want to? I'm an adult you can't tell me what to do old man!

Edgar: *gently puts the pile of gowns down on the floor as he starts to fill up with rage* *grabs shadow by the collar of his shirt* YOU BRAT! YOU ARE TRULY THE MOST PAINFUL CHILD TO TAKE CARE OF! OUT OF ALL OF YOU! YOU WERE MORE, NO, BEYOND A HANDFUL! YOU WERE A LIVING HELL TO TAKE CARE OF! IF IM GONNA BE HONEST SHADOW, ME AND YOUR MOTHER TRIED SO HARD TO BE GOOD PARENTS FOR YOU! AND WE LOVED YOU! BUT YOU ALWAYS MISBEHAVED THE MOST AND YOU JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYBODY BUT YOURSELF! YOU NEVER GAVE ANY RESPECT TO ANYBODY AND YOU ALWAYS LIKE TO PICK ON PEOPLE! AND YOU'VE DONE SO MANY BAD THINGS THAT HONESTLY, I'VE BEEN COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS UNTIL YOUR 18TH BIRTHDAY, JUST SO THAT WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR CRAP ANYMORE!

NOW LISTEN TO ME SHADOW! I EXPECT YOU TO BE OUT OF THIS HOUSE BY THE END OF THE SUMMER OR SO HELP ME GOD, I WILL SPANK YOU WITH MY CANE AND THROW YOU OUT MYSELF! IS THAT CLEAR?!

Shadow: *lightly chuckles* you're not gonna do anything! I know how you and mom are.. you care about all of us. Well.. except for me of course.. you never loved or cared about me at all, but still. Where am I gonna go if you kick me out?

Edgar: *sighs* shadow! I don't give 2 sugar honey ice teas where you go! JUST AS LONG AS YOU GO SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN HERE!

Shadow: Wow. Seriously dad? And yet you claim that you are a "good parent"? Heh that's complete bull-

Edgar: *pulls out his cane and smacks it against his hands with an enraged look on his face*

Shadow: *immediately shuts up and starts packing*

Edgar: that's what I thought! *Puts the cane away and picks the pile of gowns back up to take it to the laundry room*

*Meanwhile as Maxwell was getting ready, he overheard the conversation that was said between Edgar and shadow.. After being reminded of the rule that Edgar mentioned, it made him feel bad*

Maxwell: *sighs*

Lily: what's wrong bro?

Maxwell: well... I overheard what dad was saying.. he was talking about.. you know.. "the rule"?

Alex: what rule?

Maxwell: It's this rule that mom and dad set..
Once we turn 18... They will...probably kick us out... And we will have to...live on...our own... But... I don't think I'm ready to become an adult yet.. I mean sure.. I can be independent and what not.. but... The world is so.. complicated.. and being an adult seems kinda scary...