Blake's 18th birthday/11th Broversary part 2

_______________________________

WARNING: content may/will contain adult Language. Viewer discretion is advised.

_______________________________

August 17th 2023

10:00A.M.

Lily is the first one to wake up. She gets out of bed before turning to look at her dead asleep twin brother. She smirks as she was surprised that she would see him sleeping in this late especially on a day like today.

Lily: *in mind* heh.. does he even know what day it is? I bet he probably forgot. Probably because he had stayed up until 2am last night playing Splatoon 3. *She lightly chuckles to herself then sighs* whatever... I might as well let him sleep.. if I wake him up now, he will probably grab my throat.

*Lily turns away and walks out of the room but before she could, she noticed a box with the portal gun that Maxwell was gonna give to Blake*

Lily: hm? Oh... It's the portal gun... I thought he was gonna wrap it up? *She thinks for a moment. Then looks around* hm.... I mean... *Picks up the box* I guess it wouldn't hurt to wrap it up for him.

Maxwell: *hearing Lily's voice, he slowly opens his eyes and moans sleepily* Lily.......shut up..... I'm trying to sl- *his vision gets clearer and he sees lily carrying the box with the portal gun. After seeing this, he slowly gets up* Hm? *He rubs his eyes* h- hey.... Sis...? What are you doing with my present?

Lily: *hearing Maxwell's voice kinda caught her off gaurd as she didn't think he would wake up. She nervously drops the box as she turns around* oh! Uh... I was uh...

Maxwell: *his eyes widen as he saw her dropping the box* WHAT THE FUCK LILY!! *He gets out of the covers and crawls to the edge of the bed* You better hope it's not broken! *He said with an irritated but groggy voice because he pretty much had just woken up.*

Lily: I- I'm sorry. You don't need to yell.. it was only an accident.

Maxwell: yeah yeah... Whatever... I'll look at it later.. what time is it anyway?

Lily: well right now it's about... *She looks at the penguin clock they have* 10:11A.M.

((Yes! Did you really think I wouldn't mention the penguin clock? Of course I would!))

Maxwell: *in mind* man.. I was planning on sleeping longer than that.. I really don't wanna get up this early... *Irl* *was irritated* great. So much for sleeping in... Thanks! *Rolls his eyes as he gets out of bed and takes his phone out of the charger*

*The phone turns on, and one he saw what day it was.. his mood changed* oh yeah! It's Blake's birthday! Ugh! How can I be so stupid? And.. it's also our... Broversary!

*He pauses for a moment* Broversary..... *His eyes widen again with shock and he drops his phone as he had realized something..* OH SHIT!

Lily: what? What's wrong?

Maxwell: I FORGOT I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET BLAKE THIS MORNING AT HIS MOMS BAKERY/CAFE... THING... WHATEVER IT IS! we were supposed to have breakfast together...

Lily: you never told me any of that.

Maxwell: that's because you were asleep by the time we agreed to do this. It was late at night and he had asked me while we were playing Splatoon if I wanted to have breakfast with him today, and I said "sure." And... I gotta stop talking... I have to get ready. He's expecting me at around 10:30 or so.. maybe 11:00, I don't fucking know! *Maxwell quickly gets ready*

Lily: but what about your gift?

Maxwell: I'll wrap it when I get back! I won't be gone for that long.