The Big Question part 2

July 27th 2023

Today was the day. It was the 4 year anniversary of Maxwell and Kaitlyn meeting each other and being together. It was also the day that he was gonna propose to her.

*Maxwell was walking to his car, with the engagement ring in hand and had the stuff for the bonfire they were gonna have that evening. He puts stuff in the trunk before pulling out his Tesla card to unlock the car*

*As he got into his car, he set the box with the ring in it in his glove box compartment and eventually drives off*

*Once he stopped at Kaitlyn's house to pick her up, he then sets the car to self driving mode after setting the location and Kaitlyn had gotten into the vehicle.*

*The car drives off*

Kaitlyn: I'm so excited for this bonfire. It was a good idea to suggest this.

Maxwell: yeah I know, I thought It would be a really nice idea to just you know. Hang at the beach, maybe walk around the boardwalk alittle bit, and then afterwords have a sort of bonfire bbq or whatever..

Kaitlyn: that sounds good to me! And today is perfect not only because of what day it is today, but also because today has just such nice weather.

Maxwell: yeah but I have a feeling it's gonna get alot hotter from here on out.. but I do agree, it is quite nice.
*Pauses for a brief moment*
speaking of hot, you know what else is hot? *He says as he looks at Kaitlyn*

Kaitlyn: *automatically knew what he meant and starts blushing* oh stop.. hehe..~❤️❤️

Maxwell: but it's the truth.

Kaitlyn: *chuckles* god, you're so wierd~❤️❤️

Maxwell: *smiles* aren't we all?

Kaitlyn: fair point.

*They later arrived at the beach, and Maxwell gets out of the car to get the stuff from out of the trunk*

*He was about to leave but then remembered to grab the ring out of the glove box compartment. *

*Once he grabbed the box that contained the ring, he put it in his pocket*

Kaitlyn: hey, I can carry the stuff for you if you want.

Maxwell: oh really? Okay! That would actually be really helpful.

*Kaitlyn grabbed the bag with the stuff in it from him, and starts carrying it*

*As soon as they actually got to where the beach is, the two try to find a spot for them to set up. They ended up finding a spot that was pretty much perfect, it had alot of space, it was decently away from the other people, and it had a stone fire pit and a table with benches, already set up, and the spot was not too far, not to close to the ocean and gave off quite a great view*

Kaitlyn: wow! This is so beautiful!

Maxwell: I know! And it's gonna look even better when evening time rolls around. Now, how about you set up the area, while I go get some firewood.

Kaitlyn: alright! That sounds good.

*Maxwell walks away and realizes that he didn't actually have firewood. So he spawned in some with his notebook and headed back to their spot afterwords*

Maxwell: here it is!

Kaitlyn: wow, that was fast.

*Maxwell placed the firewood into the pit*

*Within about 15 minutes their area was all set up*

Maxwell: wow! Nice work Kaitlyn. Our spot looks nice.