Blake's birthday/11th Broversary part 1

______________________________
Warning: content may contain adult Language. Viewer discretion is advised.
______________________________

August 10th 2023

Once Maxwell had arrived back at his house, he gets out of his Tesla and goes inside and was about to go upstairs to his room. But before he could, Edgar and Julie could see that he had just came home.

Edgar: Hey son. So, how did it go?

Maxwell: *was walking towards the stairs but then stopped to look at his dad* it went great! and it wasn't that hard for kaitlyn's dad to say yes. (Obviously)

Edgar: oh well that's good.

Julie: are you excited for Blake's birthday on Thursday?

Maxwell: um... Duh! Of course I am. Infact I was gonna go in my room to think about what present I should get him. *Had paused for a brief moment as he had just remembered something* oh! Right! And I need to text Kaitlyn back now that I'm home because she must've gotten back from her dentist appointment.

Edgar: *smirks* oh well then, we will let you go. You wouldn't wanna keep your mistress waiting. *He teases*

Maxwell: ugh, seriously dad? *He cringes alittle*

Edgar: I'm just messing with you Maxwell. Now go text your fiancé.

Maxwell: *he heads upstairs to his room and does just that.*

*He sits on his bed and pulls out his phone and opens up scribblegram*

*Just as Maxwell was about to text Kaitlyn, he had remembered that it would be a good idea to change his relationship status. So he goes to his account and changes His relationship status from "Taken❤️" to "Engaged💍".*

*He then goes into the chatroom*

______________________________
Scribble_Maxwell: "Hey babe!❤️how was your dentist appointment?"

Golden_Kay: "It went well! I just had my wisdom teeth pulled out."

Scribble_Maxwell: "really? Omg! So I'm guessing you're all loopy right now and you're gonna say some weird shit now.. huh?😂😂 Please send me the video!"

Golden_Kay: "I mean yeah I'm loppy, I'm also tired.. but that's because I had recently just woken up from when they put me to sleep."

Scribble_Maxwell: "Damn, they put you to sleep? They must've given you a lot of laughing gas."

Golden_Kay: "They didn't give me laughing gas.. "

Scribble_Maxwell: "what do you mean, you didn't get any? That's kinda irresponsible of the dentist to not give you any laughing gas. So how did they put you to sleep then?"

Golden_Kay: "laughing gas doesn't put you to sleep Maxwell, I was under a different medicine. I was sedated. Laughing gas just relaxes you. and most people don't really fall asleep when under it. What the dentist gave me was a type of anesthesia."

Scribble_Maxwell: "oh.. I see... I didn't know that... "

Golden_Kay: "it's okay Hon. Now you do! Lol!"

Scribble_Maxwell: "oh by the way. Idk if it's important for me to tell you but, I had asked your dad for his blessing and he said yes."

Golden_Kay: "yeah, I figured."

Golden_Kay: "did you tell him about our agreement?"

Scribble_Maxwell: "yep! He knows! I told him everything."