A Tour around Inkwell university

______________________________
WARNING: CONTENT MAY CONTAIN ADULT LANGUAGE AND ADULT TOPICS! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!
_______________________________

August 24th 2023

2:00 P.M.

*Maxwell and Kaitlyn were still on the living room sofa, fast asleep whilst they're spooning each other*

*That is, until they were woken up by a knock on the door*

*A voice can be heard from outside The front door of apartment Y32.*

???: Hey! Michael! Bestie! Open the door! *Continues to knock on the door*

Maxwell: *wakes up to the sound of the knocking* *in mind* huh? Michael? There isn't anyone named- *automatically knew who it was and his mood turns into irritation* oh... It's him... Ugh what does he want?.. *in real life* *he gently moves Kaitlyn's arms away from him and releases himself from the cuddle so that he could get up to answer the door.*

*Although Kaitlyn woke up soon after Maxwell had gotten up from the sofa*

Kaitlyn: Babe... Who's at the door?

Maxwell: *sighs* it's some guy named Raiden who supposed to be my "bestie" apparently..

Kaitlyn: but.. he's not though.. Blake is your bestie..

Maxwell: *turns around and looks at Kaitlyn with a slightly offended look on his face* um! No he's not! he's my "bro" babe!

Kaitlyn: okay? What's the difference?

Maxwell: "bro", is a much more powerful word! Our bond is better than any other group of best friends!  We are closer as "bros" than "besties"! Besides, it sounds really girly..

Kaitlyn: um.. I'm not really understanding.. why is it "girly"?

*Meanwhile Raiden keeps knocking on the door*

Raiden: Maverick! This isn't funny! Open the door!

Maxwell: *starts to get real irritated* ugh... *He turns around looking back at the door while he rolls his eyes and yells out* I DONT KNOW YOU! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS!

Raiden: Oh come on Madison, you must have short term memory loss, because last I remember, we are besties! So let me in NOW! Erm.... I mean, please? Or else I'll open the door myself!

Maxwell: welp, good luck with that pal, cuz trust mode isn't activated, so if you scan your card to try to get in here, an alarm will go off and you will be taken away.

Raiden: Then, turn on trust mode!

Maxwell: okay. Let me think about it... NO!

Kaitlyn: Maxwell, don't be rude..

Maxwell: *looks at Kaitlyn* I litterally don't know this guy! Why would I let this random stranger into our house?! *Starts to raise his voice alittle bit without even knowing it.*

Kaitlyn: *pauses for a moment and began to frown because Maxwell raised his voice*

Maxwell: *realizes what he has done* Oh.. shit! I'm sorry, was I yelling?

Kaitlyn: alittle bit... Yeah..

Maxwell: *felt bad for what he did, so to make it up to his fiance, he thought it would be a good idea to go out and walk around campus to get some fresh air, and maybe take a tour around the campus* *he looks back at the door* uh.. give me a sec Raiden.. *he turns around again and runs over to Kaitlyn to give her a hug to make up for what he did* I'm So sorry Nilla bean~❤️💕 I didn't know I raised my voice... I'll try not to do it again.